***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smilebit

Liked Posts:
This loss is on 3 things, mostly Nagy, terrible personnel decisions, terrible play calling and this team has looked so unprepared all game and he had 8 fucking days!!!
The offensive line because holy mother of God, they couldn't stop a turtle with a wall
and lastly Foles, making bad timely interceptions instead of throwing the ball away.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Why is graham in? PUT in kmet. GIve the guy some game tape to study

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Lol I know you are frustrated but the dude did donate $1 million dollars to a charity. I'm okay with the press for that given it distracts from us shitting the field lmao
Okay I'll give them that lol....he did do a great deed

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where's Kmet?? inexcusable he disappears as much as he does for how high he was drafted and how bad we are on offense. It's not like we have a shit tone of play makers.

Hey, smart guy. How does Demetrius harris get a target if kmet is in his place? Think, man!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Bears can still get a TD abd preserve the whole "only lose by 1 score" mantra lol
And the defense say they stopped them, when they were really never trying to move the Ball, just eat the clock.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Well...it appears that we're not a running team once Foles took over?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
who are the stars on this offense? do we even have one superstar? to me ARob is really good but he's not a superstar....