***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
Mitch please.

Also what are the odds that the players the Bears pick arent bad, but the development is? Shaheen, Floyd, Grasu, Burton, Etc...

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Over rated... You think we can trade him back to Philly for a 4th...hell Ill take a 5th

I’ll take a ham sandwich at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Tee

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch please.

Also what are the odds that the players the Bears pick arent bad, but the development is? Shaheen, Floyd, Grasu, Burton, Etc...
They didn’t draft Burton.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No facing better competition. I said it at the time, the OL being better was an illusion due to playing shit teams.
So Foles and Mitch both suck when it comes to playing good team! Gotcha

Jimbo77

Liked Posts:
1st and 10.. <player> hey coach how about we run that play that only gets us 2 yards.. the ol up the middle play.
<coach> I was gonna wait until 2nd and 10 or 3rd and 10.. but ok.

3rd and 8... <lplayer> hey coach how about we run that play that only gets us 2 yards.. the ol up the middle play. <Coach> That's GENIUS! The Rams will never think we're THAT stupid!

4th and 1... hey coach how about we run that play that only gets us 2 yards.. the ol up the middle play. <coach> NAH! we only use that play on 3rd and 8. We're gonna have Foles pass 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. The Rams will NEVER think we're THAT stupid!

They really take the whole football is a game of inches saying waaaaayyyyy too literally.

Here's an idea... how about passing the freakin ball PAST the 1st down marker or at least PAST the line of scrimmage!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I told you why the line moved. I’m fully aware why. If you were a bears bettor at +5.5, then you obviously like the move it’s made. All bets are based off feeling. not sure why you’re making a big deal about this but you do you

All bets are not based off feeling.

If Vegas throws more points to the dog, it means the "sharps" would bet the favorite. I asked directly one of my friends who confirmed my reasoning on how and why oddsmakers determine the spreads. Hope you didn't lose too much.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
All bets are not based off feeling.

If Vegas throws more points to the dog, it means the "sharps" would bet the favorite. I asked directly one of my friends who confirmed my reasoning on how and why oddsmakers determine the spreads. Hope you didn't lose too much.

yes they are based off feeling. The “sharps” are betting based off a feeling of team A being capable of beating team B by a certain amount. They don’t know it will happen, they have a feeling it’ll happen. I’m so glad you asked your friend, like that’s some discussion ender lol

if Vegas throws more points to a dog, it means the majority of the money has been coming in on the favorite. That’s fact. Vegas is all about pushing on the bets and collecting the Vig. That’s how Vegas makes money is the juice.

and I made money over the weekend. Thanks for your concern

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I must be a sadist i decided ta rewatch the game this am thinking id feel better...

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Sharps literally bet on line movement not their feelings.

if Vegas throws more points to a dog, it means the majority of the money has been coming in on the favorite. That’s fact. Vegas is all about pushing on the bets and collecting the Vig. That’s how Vegas makes money is the juice.

lol that was actually my whole point. If Vegas throws more points to a dog, logic and history say stay away from the dog - the opposite of your original post.

I am glad you finished the weekend in the black. Cheers!

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sharps literally bet on line movement not their feelings.

lol that was actually my whole point. If Vegas throws more points to a dog, logic and history say stay away from the dog - the opposite of your original post.

I am glad you finished the weekend in the black. Cheers!

that does not mean to stay away from the under dog. You’re literally advocating for if everyone bets the favorite, you bet the favorite as well. That’s like saying if everyone jumps off a bridge, you do too. Just because more action is on a favorite does not mean you have to avoid the underdog. That makes zero sense. The lines move based on action...and everyone that places a bet is doing so on a feeling that team will cover. Thus, feelings are absolutely involved in every wager. This isn’t that difficult to comprehend. That doesn’t mean it’s all feelings, just that feelings play a part

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m pretty sure sharps are going off more than their feelings.

absolutely. My point is feelings play a part in every wager. That does not mean nothing else goes into it. The other poster was arguing that no feelings are involved in wagers, which is false