***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Part Deux: Mon Dieu!)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not sure what everyone was expecting....this is nick foles

Statue in pocket
Usually injured during season
Okay at reading defense
Tends to throw jump balls that miraculously are competed
Really is only good with a great oline and running game (not getting either with this team)

I actually think the offense looked its best in the first few games running the ball with the qb under center and play action off the run

Looked pretty blah since....foles points and yards aren't any different than when trubisky was in there

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't think Trubs would have many suitors this offseason after he got benched, but I'm starting to think other coaches will be more willing to give him a chance now after watching Nagy and Foles.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Rams came in with a great gameplan and exposed our defensive weaknesses
Without offense we are in trouble

pablovi

Liked Posts:
You post this ten times a day. There are not starter quality O linemen walking the streets looking for a job.
There is absolutely no talent on the offensive side. None

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not sure what everyone was expecting....this is nick foles

Statue in pocket
Usually injured during season
Okay at reading defense
Tends to throw jump balls that miraculously are competed
Really is only good with a great oline and running game (not getting either with this team)

I actually think the offense looked its best in the first few games running the ball with the qb under center and play action off the run

Looked pretty blah since....foles points and yards aren't any different than when trubisky was in there
you got to realize that some of these guys want so bad for Foles to upstage Mitch it’s hard for them to say he sucks.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is below average, but his athleticism disguised just how god awful this OL really is. Foles has exposed them for what they really are.
Nah, Mitch made them look even worse because he held onto the ball and also literally ran himself into multiple sacks this year. As immobile as Foles is, he helps make an OL look better than they are by getting the ball out of his hands quicker.

Also, Mitch stopped using his legs after 2018. That's not a serious part of his game anymore.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is below average, but his athleticism disguised just how god awful this OL really is. Foles has exposed them for what they really are.
Foles hasn't really exposed them per se. Plenty of people knew Trubisky was hiding the flaws with this OL, it was talked about all the time on this forum but plenty of others didn't want to hear it.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All things considered, the Rams should win this game. But this is the NFL and that means any given game can be won by either team. I don’t see much of a path to a Bears victory but I can hope.
I should start gambling

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hey guys we knew this day was coming when we got Foles. He's got no mobility and no play-making ability.
I've said it from the beginning.....he's the wrong Qb for this OL.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Lol.. Now we are blaming Mitch for how bad Nick played ?
I’m not blaming Mitch at all. Simply saying his athleticism masked how atrocious the OL is. Foles is immobile and doesn’t have time for plays to develop. That exposes just how trash this OL really is.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Mitch scored 7 without Graham Mooney and Kmet on the offense Foles scored 3......

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Foles did miss a bunch of bombs as they were open but this offensive line is fucking terrible to say the least!

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears have THE WORST offense in the league. Worst OL. Worst running game. Worst playcaller.

It's pathetic watching Foles get visibly frustrated because he wanted tempo and Nagy kept slowing shit down. No one of offense is on the same page.

And what the fuck happened to Kmet? Kid comes in and makes a huge catch and then a quick 5 yard reception and then I dont think he was on the field more than 5 plays after that.

The Bears offense makes my beer taste bad.

Time for Pace and Nagy to go. 5-2 doesn't mean shit right now considering this team is no better than 8-8.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’m not blaming Mitch at all. Simply saying his athleticism masked how atrocious the OL is. Foles is immobile and doesn’t have time for plays to develop. That exposes just how trash this OL really is.
Yeah, so much for his quick release. We are screwed

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Foles did miss a bunch of bombs as they were open but this offensive line is fucking terrible to say the least!
They have been all season, no?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Oline is the number 1 problem with this team and Pace as done nothing to fix it.

Nagy continues to call terrible calls while coaching a team that’s undisciplined and not prepared.