***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (IN Without The Win: Better Lucky Than Good Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This same team started Coward for how long?

Doesnt really prove anything about Ridley. This OL is still ass. Did you watch this game.

Just like Foles, Coward played against better teams.

Monty has 2.6 and 3.1 against the 2 best teams this new OL faced. They still suck. Sorry.

To be clear, Coward is ass. But so is this OL against real teams.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because Miller/Wims belonged in the Capitol Wednesday not as pros pulling in millions.

That doesnt prove Ridley deserved a shot. Just proves Miller and Wims perhaps didnt.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The line closed at Saints -11. Bears score garbage TD to pull within 12... but they just end the game, don't even attempt a PAT that would affect so many people who bet on the game. LOL

It’s worth noting it’s an absolute rule that a game can’t end on a touchdown.

It’s why they had to line up for the PAT after the miracle Vikings TD a few years ago in the playoffs. Something fishy, for sure.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doesnt really prove anything about Ridley. This OL is still ass. Did you watch this game.

Just like Foles, Coward played against better teams.

Monty has 2.6 and 3.1 against the 2 best teams this new OL faced. They still suck. Sorry.

To be clear, Coward is ass. But so is this OL against real teams.

Coward wasn't just bad though. He was lost out there.

I'm not gonna say Ridley sucks based on this coaching staffs evaluations. They don't know what they're doing and they've showed it for the 2nd straight season

TL1961

Liked Posts:
in a close game (first half) this is about the biggest group of stupid penalties that i can remember seeing. just catastrophic penalties.

add in the dropped TD and the score should probably be 35-3.
I have absolutely no idea what you are using for reasoning in determining this score.

We dropped a TD and if not for that, they'd have 14 more points?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was reported he questioned Nagy in route running once and that's why he is in the doghouse. Nagy's ego is why he doesn't play.

And you are a meatball if you believe that. He played when Wims was out and had 39 yards.

Yall always hype up bench guys and they still end up sucking.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
That doesnt prove Ridley deserved a shit. Just proves Miller and Wims perhaps didnt.
I have no idea how they both can get talked into hitting. I mean 22 did actually initiate the physical shit with Wims I think but with Miller he just talked shit. Lack of discipline.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Coward wasn't just bad though. He was lost out there.

I'm not gonna say Ridley sucks based on this coaching staffs evaluations. They don't know what they're doing and they've showed it for the 2nd straight season
Agree, Ridley needs a shot with another coaching staff. With as long as they played Coward, that should tell you something.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't know what to expect from ownership.

I can literally see anything from a full scale house cleaning to bringing everyone back. I just have no feel for what, if anything they will do.

But if they bring back the head coach, and he doesn't fire Pagano, something is seriously wrong.

Personally, a wholesale change would suit me fine, but as has been discussed here, if we are hiring a coach, we're not an attractive opening right now.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I just swallowed a handful of razors after this post

Don't you dare. You've been with us to long. Going back to the old board.?
We just need to get rid of some ppl But I share your pain.
?

Last edited: