***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (IN Without The Win: Better Lucky Than Good Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think the McCaskeys like what they saw on that last drive. They see there's no quit in this team, and they will bring everybody back. ?
I hope that was a joke. But it’s not.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agree, Ridley needs a shot with another coaching staff. With as long as they played Coward, that should tell you something.

Ok and if the next staff cuts Ridley can we move on?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
And you are a meatball if you believe that. He played when Wims was out and had 39 yards.

Yall always hype up bench guys and they still end up sucking.

I do believe it. He's a 4th round pick that wasn't activated for most of his rookie year and also this year. Before Mooney, he was the closest thing we had to speed receiver. Its ridiculous he wasn't give an opportunity.

Plus, why would I give Nagy the benefit of the doubt to evaluate and utilize his talent. Everything we do something successful he runs away from it.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game has been flat out embarassing and as usual the offense has been offensive

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I do believe it. He's a 4th round pick that wasn't activated for most of his rookie year and also this year. Before Mooney, he was the closest thing we had to speed receiver. Its ridiculous he wasn't give an opportunity.

Plus, why would I give Nagy the benefit of the doubt to evaluate and utilize his talent. Everything we do something successful he runs away from it.
Fans act like coaching staffs don't see players all week long. Players get an opportunity to show what they can do on days other than just game days.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know what to expect from ownership.

I can literally see anything from a full scale house cleaning to bringing everyone back. I just have no feel for what, if anything they will do.

But if they bring back the head coach, and he doesn't fire Pagano, something is seriously wrong.

Personally, a wholesale change would suit me fine, but as has been discussed here, if we are hiring a coach, we're not an attractive opening right now.

Why bother? Do you actually think they will hire someone who is capable? Who was the last good coach they had? Ditka? Maybe Lovie? Lovie was 8 years ago.....Ditka, I'm not sure I can count that high. They haven't had a GM who was strong in every facet of the job since Finks.

I've been saying it for years now, more than anything this franchise needs new ownership.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

With all due respect, the bold proves you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Ridley ran a 4.61. He is not a speed receiver. The whole problem with Ridley is that he has no elite traits. He graded out as one of the worst athletes at his position.

He was a stupid fucking pick and his complete lack of athleticism is why he doesn't play.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fans act like coaching staffs don't see players all week long. Players get an opportunity to show what they can do on days other than just game days.

True. But this coaching staff is also full of idiots, run by an idiot.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
With all due respect, the bold proves you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Ridley ran a 4.61. He is not a speed receiver. The whole problem with Ridley is that he has no elite traits. He graded out as one of the worst athletes at his position.

He was a stupid fucking pick and his complete lack of athleticism is why he doesn't play.

Speed isn't always limited to 40 yard dash. Im talking route running and beating your man.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Problem is people think he must be like his brother.....I played hockey for 15 years, my brother can't even skate. It just dont work that way.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Bears didn’t even try to win today. It’s like they had that one trick play drop and Nagy just went into the most conservative shell trying to keep the game close. It was a pathetic effort and I hope heads roll tomorrow.

>>>>>>> #2,414

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For a player who stands 6’1″, 200 pounds, running a 4.61 40 time just isn’t going to cut it. That is above the minimum threshold that I generally apply to wide receivers (4.55) for the 40-yard dash and it doesn’t get better in other categories either. His agility times were horrendous and his vertical jump could be beaten by the average offensive lineman.

T
o add on to all of this, Riley Ridley is also going to be 23 years old during his rookie season which places him in an unsuccessful projection node.

Just for the Ridley apologists. The dude literally was one of the worst athletes at the WR position. Like honestly get over it, the dude fucking sucks. He was old, slow, not agile, and got outjumped by OL. To top it off his his production in college was ass. It isn't just Nagy saying this. Wims went to Georgia with Ridley. Wims was better at Georgia and Wims beat him out in the NFL. So what does that tell you about Ridley that two completely different regimes had Wims ahead of him? He sucks.

Bears fans have this delusion that just because the starter sucks, it must mean the guy behind him could be good. No it doesn't.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speed isn't always limited to 40 yard dash. Im talking route running and beating your man.

GTFOH. It isn't just speed. He had one of the worst agility scores and he can't jump. He was outjumped by OL. How the fuck you beating someone deep if you slow, have no quickness and can't outjump them?

Last edited: