***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (NFL Playoffs Hopeathon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yeah, because the Bears at 5-1 were legit? And Atlanta completely destroy them the first 2-3 quarters. And Minnesota the entire game.
You have to be pretty bad to blow a 3 touchdown lead at home to Nick Foles. So yeah. I mean at best you could say those teams are comparable to the Bears. I wouldn't even disagree. But there is no way you can say they are "better" when they both are 4-9. Maybe the Cowboys would be if Prescott didn't get hurt but he did and this is their current team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Offense playing well early, D needs to wake up

Honestly, best case scenario would be for mitch to play well the rest of the season and for us to lose out or win 1. That gives us the 13-15 pick and allows us to bring mitch back, which I'd rather see than foles.

Who knows if 7-9 gets the staff fired, but getting into the playoffs def don't.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was one drive they couldn’t stop them and it was our DB falling for Kirk’s eyes. Things that can be fixed on the sidelines. You’re going to give up at least touchdown a game. They are not going to stop every team, every week for 16 games plus playoffs.

Right, but they dominated us last game too.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You can’t see the whole field. You will miss someone open from time to time.

He was also right in the middle of the pocket with guys all around him. It was a decent throw. Arob woulda made it. Miller woulda prob made it. Wims just aint an NFL WR.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch wearing his mask like a chin diaper.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
He was also right in the middle of the pocket with guys all around him. It was a decent throw. Arob woulda made it. Miller woulda prob made it. Wims just aint an NFL WR.
I was talking about Mooney being open but I hear you.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Honestly, best case scenario would be for mitch to play well the rest of the season and for us to lose out or win 1. That gives us the 13-15 pick and allows us to bring mitch back, which I'd rather see than foles.

Who knows if 7-9 gets the staff fired, but getting into the playoffs def don't.
No want playoffs