***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (NFL Playoffs Hopeathon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
anytime this team scores 33 points you can’t really blame the offense. this team wasn’t built for games like this.

Bullshit. You can blame anyone if there is a play to be made and they didnt make it.

By this logic, if 4M misses a wide open guy in end zone then not his fault since team is built to win on D. That is absurd.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Based on what the time keeper’s been doing, they’ve got about 5 tries here.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Call stands.. he bobbled it a bit and his foot came off the turf

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bullshit. You can blame anyome if there is a play to be made and they didnt make it.

By this logic, if 4M misses a wide open guy in end zone then not his fault since team is built to win on D. That is absurd.
I mean it was 1 really bad play by Mitch, but the defense has to also play better, no?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't fucking choke here.... Like I said Jefferson will be a problem for a long time for us.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bullshit. You can blame anyone if there is a play to be made and they didnt make it.

yet the defense had many more plays to be made. any football coach will tell you that if you score 33 points in a football game the offense did it’s job.