***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bengals (Revenge of the Red Rifle Part 2: Midwestern Meltdown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd like to see them get Fields out in the pocket on a play action bootleg early in the 3rd quarter and try to get him an easy throw to hopefully get the nerves out. Tough coming into the game to run a 2 minute offense for your first extensive NFL experience.

Defense played well. I think Burrows is going to be a pretty good QB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fields has missed a few opps to run including he keeps handing off on that option when he has the outside wide open. Daniel Jones rushed for like a hundred yards running that play over and over.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Last sack was Mack collapsing the pocket. Wish he’d dominate more for what he makes but he’s not been invisible

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Fields has missed a few opps to run including he keeps handing off on that option when he has the outside wide open. Daniel Jones rushed for like a hundred yards running that play over and over.
Yeah, he had at least one opportunity to pull it back and run towards the left with absolutely nobody covering that area.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope you guys know that if Fields plays most of his rookie year (from the looks of it he'll play nearly all of it) there is going to be a time when he looks actively terrible and throws a shitload of picks. That's kinda how it goes guys.
Thanks

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They've obviously been preparing Fields for specific situations. It's up to Nagy to adapt and put him in good situation with play calling. Deep drops are not the best play calls for him right now.