***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bengals (Revenge of the Red Rifle Part 2: Midwestern Meltdown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They've obviously been preparing Fields for specific situations. It's up to Nagy to adapt and put him in good situation with play calling. Deep drops are not the best play calls for him right now.
Nagy is a Special person

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I hope you guys know that if Fields plays most of his rookie year (from the looks of it he'll play nearly all of it) there is going to be a time when he looks actively terrible and throws a shitload of picks. That's kinda how it goes guys.
Yeah. He just is not ready yet. Needs the practice to develop and go through the growing pains though. He is very skiddish in the pocket.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Fields is fine..I think he is trying to do too much, but that's mostly because he is trying to take the starting job. He needs to get in rhythm and will be fine
Its how it was in the pre-season, as soon as he got his groove, he was fine. He will have some time to calm down a bit. I'm not worried. Its why a lot of us wanted him playing NOW, so he can get the rookie jitters out now, not say, against Rodgers, Brady, etc.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
They've obviously been preparing Fields for specific situations. It's up to Nagy to adapt and put him in good situation with play calling. Deep drops are not the best play calls for him right now.

Exactly there is nothing wrong with Fields simply stop calling all these long developing plays and stop taking Monty out to telegraph you are passing .....Nagy is an idiot

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah but Dalton was actually running for positive yards
Yeah but they were still giving up pressure... Do you even know what you're posting anymore or are you just doing your best nc0 impression?

"Dalton would have gotten points'. I counter with "he's gotten 14 points in 5+Qtrs. Then instead of points its "moving the ball".

Then you say "the OL is giving up pressure because Fields is holding the ball too long". I counter with "they were giving up pressure with Dalton". Then you switch lanes to "but hes gaining positive yards".

Either find a way to defend your points or give up this dumb defend Nagy act.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's alot better then Dalton still.... he's much more exciting to watch.... let's just enjoy the game.
Dalton looked better today. I get we all want to see Fields lighting it up now but Dalton is better right now.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Fields is back out there in the 2nd half, Nagy better call plays that get him outside the pocket. It's not wise to expect a rookie with no game prep to come in and start slinging it in the pocket on every pass attempt. Move him around!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Well... he's not
I know, it’s forced substitution. But Nagy, and I hate his gut and think he’s an idiot, was right, Fields is not ready, amd Dalton give us a better chance at winning

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I hope you guys know that if Fields plays most of his rookie year (from the looks of it he'll play nearly all of it) there is going to be a time when he looks actively terrible and throws a shitload of picks. That's kinda how it goes guys.
Look at Wilson today with 3 INTS, Lawrence with 3 INTS last week. It happens.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Yeah. He just is not ready yet. Needs the practice to develop and go through the growing pains though. He is very skiddish in the pocket.
He just needs to survive for now. He'll flash some great stuff, he'll flash some awful stuff. But if starts drowning then its trouble. Its why playing these guys their rookie years is kinda perilous, but the Bears have made up their minds to play him so here we go.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah but they were still giving up pressure... Do you even know what you're posting anymore or are you just doing your best nc0 impression?

"Dalton would have gotten points'. I counter with "he's gotten 14 points in 5+Qtrs. Then instead of points its "moving the ball".

Then you say "the OL is giving up pressure because Fields is holding the ball too long". I counter with "they were giving up pressure with Dalton". Then you switch lanes to "but hes gaining positive yards".

Either find a way to defend your points or give up this dumb defend Nagy act
Jesus Christ. Dalton would have moved the ball into FG range. I’m sorry you can’t see the logic but in this case moving the ball literally does = getting points. Not every score is a TD.