***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Big run by Herbert.. look forward to seeing it on my tv in a minute and half

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
HOLY FUCK THAT CATCH

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Big run by Herbert.. look forward to seeing it on my tv in a minute and half
I hope it’s Roschon. Because I sat Herbet in my fantasy football. Plus I think Roschon is the better back all around and Herbert shined as the back up. That would be my RB lineup because that lineup in my opinion will bring you the best results.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Great catch by St Brown if it stands. Looks like its a catch on replay.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
that is a catch

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your first 6 words are correct
Yes you are correct, I actually found a exact play...only thing he wasnt in endzone

An interesting play involving a possible touchdown catch in the Detroit-Green Bay Thanksgiving game was correctly ruled out of bounds by officials because the receiver touched the pylon before his second foot came down in bounds.

On a passing play near the end zone, the Detroit receiver had possession of the ball, put one foot down in bounds, touched the pylon with his second foot and then stepped in bounds in the end zone with his second foot.

In order for a play to be ruled a catch, a receiver must have possession of the ball and two feet down in bounds. Because the receiver’s second foot in this case hit the pylon before stepping in bounds in the end zone, the receiver was correctly ruled out of bounds making the pass incomplete.

The pylon is regarded as out of bounds when touched by any part of a player’s body. If the ball breaks the plane or touches the pylon before a runner is out of bounds, it is a touchdown.

Because the play in this instance occurred in the last two minutes of the second half, a replay challenge could only come from the Replay Assistant in the booth, who did not call for a review because he saw the receiver’s foot hit the pylon, making the receiver out of bounds. Therefore, there was no need for the Replay Assistant to have the play reviewed by the Referee on the field.

Detroit scored two plays later, but failed on a game-tying two-point conversion attempt with 10 seconds remaining in the game. Green Bay held on to win 29-27.

Username

Liked Posts:
Why, all the Packer fans I know felt good when their shit team beat up on ours. Take the wins when they come!

Unless you're the Niners or Eagles, what else hope do the fans have?
Enjoy it while you can. History shows it won't be too long before this team brings you back to Reality.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ok, calm down. We aren't good enough to be doing shizz like that. Gotta stay working on the fundamentals

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
That's a catch. However, why did the refs stand in the way of snapping the ball when there were no substitutions?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ESB says....Claypool who?