***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rise

Liked Posts:
no wonder our QBs never trust it and throw it with anticipation because the cucks never run the correct route. $50 million dollars for that piece of shit, fuck this.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The interception took away all the attention but Cole Kmet catching the ball and bee-lining out of bounds after gaining only like five yards on second and long is fucking hilarious.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was an encouraging game by QB1 and if you can't see that, then you really are blinded by your racism.

It was a step forward, but some of his issues were still on display.

Still, with him having a better game, a lot of coaching issues have come to the forefront.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Blane Fields all you want on that interception, but no lead is ever safe with anEberflus defemse. Everyone watching the gane knew this gane wasn't safe the moment the Broncos scored a TD to put it within 14 points. Its because the defense is so terrible despite having all the money and draft picks allocated to it and suck ass.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Can't even muster up the care to be mad at these losses anymore. I just laugh.

Bears are here to entertain me and this was an entertaining game.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Lol.......it gets even worse. This was going to be a breakout win for Fields. Instead it's one of the worse losses in franchise history.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The interception took away all the attention but Cole Kmet catching the ball and bee-lining out of bounds after gaining only like five yards on second and long is fucking hilarious.
And it took him 46 seconds to get there