***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I think we will find out this season if the McCaskey's will *ever* fire a head coach mid season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
100% on Fields. Good try tho.

I didn't say who it was on. I said what happened. Would have to know the play call to know who is at fault.

If that is a sit route then Fields has to see the DB has outside position and throw that on his back shoulder. If that is a crossing route then Kmet can't just stop running there. If he continues running then DB likely gets PI.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
You need somebody who is capable to think on their feet specially when the game is on the line. Eberflus is not it. He proved that once more today.. Very predictable calls.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I didn't say who it was on. I said what happened. Would have to know the play call to know who is at fault.

If that is a sit route then Fields has to see the DB has outside position and throw that on his back shoulder. If that is a crossing route then Kmet can't just stop running there.

It looked like the later in real time.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai is so mad right now. He called me a racist which is the first time in my long life i've ever been called that and is going after people's wives and kids on here....LOL

I only made a comment about @Spartan, his wife, and her bull. I said nothing about kids.

Thanks.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Game over. I'll wait for the explanation for why the int wasn't Fields fault. Which isn't to say that the coaching staff didn't fuck this game up.
offense scored plenty of points to win the fukin defense gets paid for one job. You blame fields for everything when he's playing his ass off for a ein with incompetence all around him. Getsy so predictable the announcers calling the scheme 🙄 and Flus... Well he's calling plays rest of season you heard it yourself.

greg23

Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai is so mad right now. He called me a racist which is the first time in my long life i've ever been called that and is going after people's wives and kids on here....LOL
It's the last line of defense for dumb meathead hustlers.....I have no argument; soooooo......you're a RACIST!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There he is.....standard reply

"you're a RACIST"
He’s not lying, you essentially wait for him to fail then bitch. Wouldn’t call it racism but you’re annoying

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
21 point lead blown. Worst 4th quarter QB in history. A fumble 6 and game ending INT but not his fault, you inane drone

Unblocked edge defender on a poorly designed naked bootleg. Par for the course for the o line and Getsy. I bet you didn't notice how much more decisive and quick he was today.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another chance for Fields to make something happen. This will either add to his great day or erase everything he did earlier.
Why would it erase everything he did earlier? That’s a stupid comment. This game proves to u that it’s 1000000% idiotic and insane coaching.. who in their right fucking mind would not take the lead to possibly win the fucking game in this situation.. even though the defense sucks any coach will take the lead..

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This was it for Eberflus and I am glad it happened. The dude is the worst coach in Bears history, maybe even NFL history. I would be totally surprised if we do not hear of his firing by tonight's Sunday night game.

I'll be shocked if it happens. But not if it happens at the end of the year.