***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To the dumbasses still criticizing fields after how he played today are dumbasses .. how the hell is the fumble and the last interception on fields? With any competent coach and we wouldn’t have been in this situation for him to make those two mistakes .. are you seriously blaming fields on that fumble when we have a turnstile for an offensive line?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Q1-3....excellent, like he should be as rising 3rd year 1st round pick

Q4....winning time.....another F-......his career 4th q numbers are horrific and continue......can't fumble for 6 and throw a game ending pick.

5-24 now?

Says it all

You have a very simple minded view. The bears are a bad football team, so you can stop parroting the record.

As I stated previously, the fumble 6 was the result of a poorly designed naked bootleg and an unblocked defender. Not sure why Getsy keeps going back to that well.

Play calling and execution has been awful for this team in the 4th quarter since Eberflus and Getsy got here.

28 points and nearly 500 yards of offense should be enough to win, period.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To the dumbasses still criticizing fields after how he played today are dumbasses .. how the hell is the fumble and the last interception on fields? With any competent coach and we wouldn’t have been in this situation for him to make those two mistakes .. are you seriously blaming fields on that fumble when we have a turnstile for an offensive line?
Int is possible, fumble was a failed play that hasn’t worked yet

greg23

Liked Posts:
Bears fans need to chill. This was the best outcome. Keeps 1 in play and Fields showed progress.

Best case scenario is we continue to lose games and Fields shows enough that a team is willing to trade a 2nd for him blaming his struggled on the shitty Bears.
Ryan Pace!!!!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And y’all stop with the name calling. I’m mad too but get it together

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anyone comes away from today's game saying JF is the problem, they are insanely idiotic.
Hey that was slick, Tez, when you first put this post up you were calling everyone “racist,” now they’re idiotic. Which is it, kid? . . .

greg23

Liked Posts:
You have a very simple minded view. The bears are a bad football team, so you can stop parroting the record.

As I stated previously, the fumble 6 was the result of a poorly designed naked bootleg and an unblocked defender. Not sure why Getsy keeps going back to that well.

Play calling and execution has been awful for this team in the 4th quarter since Eberflus and Getsy got here.

Ummm.....he can take a sack vs trying a jump pass/fumble leading to a td for the defense

Guy just can't make plays to win a game when needed.....how much evidence do you need?

He looked like an actual qb today...for 3q.....but 5-24 is 5-24.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey that was slick, Tez, when you first put this post up you were calling everyone “racist,” now they’re idiotic. Which is it, kid? . . .
What did I tell you to do when you were crying in my dms earlier?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Two fourth quarter turnovers - one for instant points - make 28 points and nearly 500 yards of offense not enough to win, Tez . . .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's would be great. Be douchebags. WTF is wrong with you?
If you just keep buying tickets and going to the games, all is well. Need to get the point across that thus staff is not just bad. But all time terrible.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
About your selective enforcement of board rules, you mean? Keep on moddin’, fella . . .
You were crying because the were disliking you, maybe you should have stayed dark with your boring humor

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poor play calls happen all game long

Not an excuse to jump/fumble/return for 6....with a lead late in game

Sorry but guy is just not clutch/winner
Dude give me a break.. this is beyond piss poor calling.. like who in the fuck would try to make the other team jump offsides at 4th and 1 then burn a fucking timeout and then go for it? This is beyond unbelievable to me. Too bad all the insane asylums were shut down cause ebershit belongs in one..

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude give me a break.. this is beyond piss poor calling.. like who in the fuck would try to make the other team jump offsides at 4th and 1 then burn a fucking timeout and then go for it? This is beyond unbelievable to me. Too bad all the insane asylums were shut down cause ebershit belongs in one..
Greg doesn’t care