***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
Dude give me a break.. this is beyond piss poor calling.. like who in the fuck would try to make the other team jump offsides at 4th and 1 then burn a fucking timeout and then go for it? This is beyond unbelievable to me. Too bad all the insane asylums were shut down cause ebershit belongs in one..
With their defense; I woukd have gone for it on 4th and 1 as well......kick a FG and denver has 230; any confidence that d would make a stop or have you not watched them last 2 years?

Playcall was blah and 1st round pick RT was slow to get to 2nd block and play blew up

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Going for it on fourth and one wasn’t the issue, not attacking the edge was

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good quarterbacks, #1 draft pick, and NFL stars don’t lose games like that, regardless of the level of competence around them. Bustin busted. Case closed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If you just keep buying tickets and going to the games, all is well. Need to get the point across that thus staff is not just bad. But all time terrible.
Don't pretend you said not to buy tickets.

You suggested they throw trash on the field. Which only douchebags would do.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two fourth quarter turnovers - one for instant points - make 28 points and nearly 500 yards of offense not enough to win, Tez . . .
Exactly and what Tez is trying to say is that it’s fucking unacceptable.. but I’m getting sick and fucking tired of fields being blamed for EVERY fucking thing man.. it’s like damned if he do and damned if he don’t.. everyone as qb has bad games .. he is human at the end of the day.. but it’s like if he plays bad, then all the shit talking and off with his head. When he has a great game like he did today it’s still shit talking and off with his head with some of you. Why are you blaming one dude? Not fair at all.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Don't pretend you said not to buy tickets.

You suggested they throw trash on the field. Which only douchebags would do.
That is Absolutley what I said and I stand by it. Fans should throw trash on the field. They should make it rain. Bring the dump truck

jc456

Liked Posts:
With their defense; I woukd have gone for it on 4th and 1 as well......kick a FG and denver has 230; any confidence that d would make a stop or have you not watched them last 2 years?

Playcall was blah and 1st round pick RT was slow to get to 2nd block and play blew up
Their history this year of 4th and 1 is horrendous, take the points. Over coaching

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly and what Tez is trying to say is that it’s fucking unacceptable.. but I’m getting sick and fucking tired of fields being blamed for EVERY fucking thing man.. it’s like damned if he do and damned if he don’t.. everyone as qb has bad games .. he is human at the end of the day.. but it’s like if he plays bad, then all the shit talking and off with his head. When he has a great game like he did today it’s still shit talking and off with his head with some of you. Why are you blaming one dude? Not fair at all.
Eberflus lost this game by becoming allergic to field goals, but Fields didn’t help himself or his teammates by imploding in the fourth quarter. Franchise quarterbacks don’t do that . . .

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two fourth quarter turnovers - one for instant points - make 28 points and nearly 500 yards of offense not enough to win, Tez . . .

dude that’s a lame excuse to go for it.. so u wouldn’t want a lead late in the fourth against a shitty team because of our defense.. really? What if we got lucky for once and got a turnover .. we would never know now because our coach is a damn moron and lost his mind..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If I were trying to defend a 4th and 1, I would hate that the other team had an athletic QB who could get the first down himself especially if he got outside, and a RB we haven't been able to stop all day and a TE that was a matchup problem for the D.

I would hope by some miracle they'd be dumb enough to call a run behind their interior OL which is their weakest part of their offense.

But I wouldn't expect they'd actually do it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Going for it on 4th down was fine. The play call was stupid. Shotgun runs on 4th down are so idiotic. Further run with Fields to the outside.

greg23

Liked Posts:

dude that’s a lame excuse to go for it.. so u wouldn’t want a lead late in the fourth against a shitty team because of our defense.. really? What if we got lucky for once and got a turnover .. we would never know now because our coach is a damn moron and lost his mind..
The win % increases drastically if they convert 4th and 1......having. a bad d and playing to win while also bleeding the clock isn't lame; it's called game theory/mgmt

greg23

Liked Posts:
Going for it on 4th down was fine. The play call was stupid. Shotgun runs on 4th down are so idiotic. Further run with Fields to the outside.
Yep
But meatballs around here just want a 3 point lead with 240 left.....like they've never seen this "pads rush" or all the inexperience in the secondary.

Hell; the FIRST play after the turnover on downs was a 40 yard pass

jc456

Liked Posts:
You’d never understand. You don’t even understand what 0 and 14 means

BPo001

Liked Posts:
10000%

That loss was soul taking. There is no coming back from that. Bears wont fire him though. That locker room might as well be a graveyard though
Even if they do fire him who takes over? Their DC resigned, and their OC is hot garbage. Has any team hired a replacement coach mid season from outside the organization?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Even if they do fire him who takes over? Their DC resigned, and their OC is hot garbage. Has any team hired a replacement coach mid season from outside the organization?

Colts last year.