***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Buccaneers (Momentous Megalithic Matchup of MVP Machismo Madness Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
BHVWGHC will decide to kick to start 2nd half

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
See? I think Nagy learned his lesson. He saw that he got Foles and he thought his stupid 2019 offense was going to be amazing...so he trotted it out against the Colts instead of going with the offense that was somewhat working the first 2 games. I'm glad they changed up the offense. If it wasn't for some early miscues on the offense, Bears could be blowing them out.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Like I said....

They held within 2 tds and now we have a chance.
They didn’t held anything, other than the second to last drive, because of the fumble.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Bizarre half for Foles. Played about as bad as you can possibly play for 1.5 quarters, and then turns it on and has two great back to back drives that result in 14 points. If he had hit Mooney on that one play, we'd be talking about a different Nick Foles. Hopefully he continues this hot streak coming out of the half.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Big time teams come out in the 2nd half with the momentum and drive ball right down the field. Not that the Bears are big time but if they were.....that's what they would do. pedal to the metal!!

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Bizarre half for Foles. Played about as bad as you can possibly play for 1.5 quarters, and then turns it on and has two great back to back drives that result in 14 points. If he had hit Mooney on that one play, we'd be talking about a different Nick Foles. Hopefully he continues this hot streak coming out of the half.

Foles is streaky like a mofo. That's been his MO