***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Buccaneers (Momentous Megalithic Matchup of MVP Machismo Madness Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Very slow and depressing start. Very glad the half ends with us on top, score wise.

I count 3 ‘supposed-to-be-catches-turned-interceptions’ done by Robinson on the year. Why does a man chasing a new contract perform that way?

Hopefully Foles and the defense stays awake the rest of the game. Tried showing my wife Fullers great hit but of course I get the “uh-huh” and the “yeaaahhh” like she cares haha.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bizarre half for Foles. Played about as bad as you can possibly play for 1.5 quarters, and then turns it on and has two great back to back drives that result in 14 points. If he had hit Mooney on that one play, we'd be talking about a different Nick Foles. Hopefully he continues this hot streak coming out of the half.
Nice to have a QB who can bounce back before the 58th minute!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are the Bears just pumping us up for a massive let down?

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I'm can't be too hard on Foles, he's started two games and has had very limited reps with the starters. I expect him to struggle for a bit. If he still looks this bad later in the season then I'll start siding with you guys. I don't think he's the answer to the Bears qb situation long term but I'd still rather see him out there running the offense than Trubisky.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You have Brady saying how he really needed a preseason and Big Ben in the media saying how he was just getting back into the grove of things before the delay hurt his progress and they get ALL their teams reps and here we are as Bears fans wanting to give Foles 5 quarters to get right LOL

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, maybe Indy's defense is just THAT good.
yea...that's very possible. I know they haven't played some great offenses, but to the eye test, they looked fucking fast and reminded me of Lovie's great defenses.