***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
First that was about Trubs who Nagy was not here for. 2nd a HC has more say in personnel than a scout. 3rd Pace is also at fault but so is Nagy. Your problem seems to be you think only one person is at fault for stuff.
No I know Pace is at fault for this. He’s been here for too long with the same shit results to say Nagy had some sort of influence on this shit show. I know Mitch isn’t a good QB. He can’t even consistently hit open WRs. We have yet to see Nagy call plays with a decent QB.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I’m ashamed of the one- year-stand I had with Matt Nagy. I feel like a whore.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes SPANKS the Bears. Can’t wait for Watson to do the same next year and for Lamar to complete the hat trick the year after that.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes SPANKS the Bears. Can’t wait for Watson to do the same next year and for Lamar to complete the hat trick the year after that.

Why are you wishing for that???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
trading Howard was Nagy. Look at the rb situation

Yeah WCBF in particular defend it saying Nagy wanted a RB who could catch but now Nagy has no say in personnel.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But it didn’t do that. It hit the dirt. So I’ll ask again was that throw in the dirt accurate or not? A simple yes or no is enough.
Lmao...it hit the dirt because Miller didnt get out his break and was still standing straight up, where he was suppose to get back toward pylon....what dont u understand about low and away...what's it suppose to hit if receiver isnt there

What's next, you want to tell us about Mitch inaccurate throw a couple games back where Miller rounded a route and was suppose to be in a spot he wasnt and it caused a INT.....spot throwing and timing dude, this isnt the two hand touch league u played in. Nagy even called it out....rounded routes, depth, get out of breaks, etc..acting like u dont see guys do the same thing and make that diving catch at pylon a ton is comical....hint if they dont get out of their break it's going to hit the dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.