***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Remember what the Packers said about the bears first game of the season? Make Mitch play QB. I have a hard time believing any head coach or DC respects him as a quarterback.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No at the end of the day they both are. Talent evaluation and personnel decisions are also part of being a HC.

In short, Nagy is terrible at picking ingredients and he sucks at cooking per BaBa's analogy.
It’s funny how the bears have suffered from not being either to do any of it BEFORE Nagy was a Chicago Bear. But now somehow Nagy is responsible for it even though he’s not the GM.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
statement game by Mattel Mitch! I call him Mattel because he just toys with the defense!!!

way to stick it to all of the people who said you shouldn’t have been drafted over Mahomes.

You can see why you don’t see/hear more of an outpour of defense by Mitch’s teammates. No one believes in him, not even himself.

Nagy sucks but like I keep saying, legit QBs should be able to at least overcome bad coaching to the point of being better than inept. If he’s not playing against trash or imploding teams, he’s just another replaceable bad qb. Damn shame Ryan Pace thought this was the guy when the actual guy just came into your house and casually took a dump in your C.

Mitch will go on to have a Fitzpatrick type career, his brain doesn't match his physical talent

Fitzpatrick talent doesnt match his brain lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Its bullshit, because u dont know shit. That is the conclusion I have come up with. It doesnt fit ur bs banter that it's all Mitch's fault
I’ll mark this down as “Calabasis couldn’t explain how a ball thrown from the 5 yard line and hit the dirt wasn’t inaccurate”

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch will go on to have a Fitzpatrick type career, his brain doesn't match his physical talent
Fuck that guy. He cost me $300 that Sunday he scored 6 TDs for the Texans.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll mark this down as “Calabasis couldn’t explain how a ball thrown from the 5 yard line and hit the dirt wasn’t inaccurate”
Mark it sir..because in reality u should mark it down as..."Hi I'm WCBF and I dont know what the hell a low and away throw toward pylon is"

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Glad this game was on National TV. They should be embarrassed.

Do you really think this franchise was embarrassed tonight? Those dip shit owners have been sitting in those sky boxes in both Solder Field and other stadiums for the past 40 years and have seen this same shit show over and over and over again on this same national stage, and it has not phased them a bit. They could care less as long as the cash keeps coming in from a fan base that should tell them to fuck off.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Fitz was good enough to cost Miami Burrows...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I know what to do. Change the coaching staff, try to patch what you can on the oline in the draft. If Mitch doesn't come out on fire plan on replacing him after his contract. (Don't pick up his option, lower odds that he comes out on fire and needs re-signed than he still sucks and needs resigned.)

I have a feeling we pick up his 5th year, ignore the oline and keep the coaches, because that's the Bears way.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s funny how the bears have suffered from not being either to do any of it BEFORE Nagy was a Chicago Bear. But now somehow Nagy is responsible for it even though he’s not the GM.

Are you dumb? By this logic Trestman and Emery were great because Bears sucked before.

Just because previous people sucked doesnt mean you dont as well.

bugg

Liked Posts:
fell asleep in the 3rd quarter and woke up to see that nothing had changed

coolio

Liked Posts:
Starting to think Pace won't survive past 2020

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I fell asleep in 1986 and woke up to see nothing has changed.

I pretty much stopped watching after '86. Came back because I thought Orton's rookie year had some hope. I really need to stop watching again.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Are you dumb? By this logic Trestman and Emery were great because Bears sucked before.

Just because previous people sucked doesnt mean you dont as well.
My point is Pace is the only constant which you are ignoring. If you want to blame some of this on Navy I would also argue Pace’s best years in terms of player evaluation have come with Nagy. Burton was a top 10 TE. Miller is a a solid WR2. AR12 is a beast. Montgomery looks promising. I’m not sure what your point is.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
The best? No, he can do better. But no coach can succeed with this roster

I understand your point. I'm no Trubisky fan (nor the OL). Infact, IMO the quicker this team moves on from him the better. But Nagy had a horrendous season. He has to take some (the degree can be debated) responsibility for the ineptitude of the offense. It simply doesn't make sense to completely separate the player's performance from his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.