***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flus and crew, continue to show incompetence

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Fields has started to get questions about his future in Chicago. If he’s stay, why hasn’t the front office come out and say he is the future just so he doesn’t have to go through that ever week? Flus is getting the questions too.
Honest answer?

If they're trading Fields and taking Williams/Another QB, or keeping Fields and trading the pick, would you want to show your cards right now?

Poles showed he knows how to build up the asking price, so I'm sure he's going to try to get the most in return either way he decides.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't know what else you could realistically ask for from Justin today. His receivers and Oline have let him down a few times but he's made plays and been largely right on target. Nice showing for the final home game.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields has started to get questions about his future in Chicago. If he’s stay, why hasn’t the front office come out and say he is the future just so he doesn’t have to go through that ever week? Flus is getting the questions too.

I think they just want to let the season finish incase he has a real stinker. But if they hang on this game & he plays solid vs GB. I think they will announce him staying immediately after.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
I don't know what else you could realistically ask for from Justin today. His receivers and Oline have let him down a few times but he's made plays and been largely right on target. Nice showing for the final home game.
I feel like the O-Line has been great and DJ Moore is dominating.

Fields has been good but the pass offense is functioning across the board.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ummm probably because of the Bears holding the 1st overall pick and it’s value..

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I personally think the OL has given him tons of time and a pretty good pocket most of the game.