***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Patrick is absolute garbage. This team puts such little value on Center it's wild.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick is absolute garbage. This team puts such little value on Center it's wild.
I think it was a matter of not being able to fix everything at once.

If they roll with Patrick next year Bears are going to have issues.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
We'll know during this off season, what they think of the position. Patrick Lucus was one of the first, if not the first, FA signing that Poles made. I think they value the position, they made a less than good decision on the player. As I've stated before, C is the second most important position on Offense. My feeling is, they will do something about this off season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We'll know during this off season, what they think of the position. Patrick Lucus was one of the first, if not the first, FA signing that Poles made. I think they value the position, they made a less than good decision on the player. As I've stated before, C is the second most important position on Offense. My feeling is, they will do something about this off season.

C is not the 2nd most import position on offense. QB, T, and WR are all more important given how the NFL compensates those guys relative to C. Not to mention those positions consistently get drafted higher in the draft than C. Finally your C gets more help as they are part of double teams a lot more than your Ts.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
C is not the 2nd most import position on offense. QB, T, and WR are all more important given how the NFL compensates those guys relative to C. Not to mention those positions consistently get drafted higher in the draft than C. Finally your C gets more help as they are part of double teams a lot more than your Ts.
You just posted how much you don't know. End of this. You don't not know what you're talking about. OK. Have your cunty way of answering last. anyone who thinks a f'ing WR is more important than a C, is playing too much Fantasy Football. And why did you put QB in your answer? How do you know I don't think it is the most important? That really gives you away, my friend. Whether you see it or not.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Another film moment that caught my eye - on the Scott pass out the back of the end zone where he only 1 foot in: this was 100% Scott fucking up the play by jumping out of bounds - this ball was easily catchable without leaving his feet or at least not leaping 2 yards deeper than his route was run at, it hits him in the face mask:
1704318585560.png

Here's where he jumps from and where he landed:
1704318660989.png

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You just posted how much you don't know. End of this. You don't not know what you're talking about. OK. Have your cunty way of answering last. anyone who thinks a f'ing WR is more important than a C, is playing too much Fantasy Football. And why did you put QB in your answer? How do you know I don't think it is the most important? That really gives you away, my friend. Whether you see it or not.

This is a whole lot of non-sense. I assume you had QB first. I simply was listing all the positions the NFL considers more important. Emphasis on the NFL not me.

C is actually the lowest paid position on offense unless you count fullbacks. Yes they are actually paid less on average than RBs as highest paid C Kelce is under 15m AAV while there are several RBs making more than Kelce. So maybe let NFL GMs know that C is actually the 2nd most important position because they apparently arent aware of this fact. Amazing how the whole NFL is confused about this but meatball CCS poster has uncovered this hidden truth.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
This is a whole lot of non-sense. I assume you had QB first. I simply was listing all the positions the NFL considers more important. Emphasis on the NFL not me.

C is actually the lowest paid position on offense unless you count fullbacks. Yes they are actually paid less on average than RBs as highest paid C Kelce is under 15m AAV while there are several RBs making more than Kelce. So maybe let NFL GMs know that C is actually the 2nd most important position because they apparently arent aware of this fact. Amazing how the whole NFL is confused about this but meatball CCS poster has uncovered this hidden truth.
I'll give some reasons why, don't have the time now.........on average? Who cares? I'm talking importance, not contracts. 15 mil AAV ...Yea, that's probably one of the worst contracts in the league...how many Bears make that much again? Talk soon.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Another film moment that caught my eye - on the Scott pass out the back of the end zone where he only 1 foot in: this was 100% Scott fucking up the play by jumping out of bounds - this ball was easily catchable without leaving his feet or at least not leaping 2 yards deeper than his route was run at, it hits him in the face mask:
View attachment 33538

Here's where he jumps from and where he landed:
View attachment 33539
A video might be better here

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears receivers have a history of slowing down or jumping for no particular reason...