***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nope. Tell yourself whatever you need to.
You have been the epitome of willful ignorance since I joined these boards in 2003. You don’t seem to watch the games but seem desperately to be right about something — anything — about the team rather than rooting for the team.

If I had said this to you on the cbmb, you would (and have) had bearsMod1 ban me for a month.

Sit down, bitch.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
If so I think I'm actually proud of you.

And there was a key Moment On The Telecast that spilled the beans.

Everyone really liked this performance of Justin fields right?

Earlier on The Telecast they talked about how Justin went around to the team and realizing that he may never play again in a Bears uniform before Soldier Field, that he wanted to go out the way he wanted to. He finally grabbed control of the offense. He finally got Luke getsy to concede giving him a game where Fields had the control.

Look what a major difference it makes when Fields is allowed to have command of the offense versus when Luke gets he insists he has control.

I've been warning everyone that coaching is the real culprit here.

Today absolutely solidified it.
You're taking out of your ass, you have no idea what the coaching QB give and take was today or any other day for that matter

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
One thing that I really loved seeing in this game - granted I havent watched DA FILM yet - but they had DJ Moore running what ive seen called a "chair" or "wheel" route from the slot where he fakes an out behind the wideout running a post, but then turns it downfield along the sideline. Moore got ATL twice on this route including against some baller DBs in AJ Terrell and Jessie Bates. Then in the 2nd half Getsy adjusted and had DJ cut his route inside after 15 yards while the DB thoguht he was going to keep going down the sideline - good concept and then even better adjustment.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trade back with WAS to 3. Take a first in 2025, a 2nd this season, and take MHJ at 3. Boom.

Superbowls.
There are 2 game breaking receivers in this upcoming draft: MHJ and Nabers.

The best situation for the Bears is if the Cardinals decide to move on from Murray, allowing the Bears to trade down to #4, and pick up #17 overall, in addition. Taking either MHJ or Nabers at 4

Maybe far fetched, but a man can dream, right?

Maybe the Cards can deal Murray to ATL, for a 2nd, seeing as the Falcons are projected to have the 2nd most free cap, behind the Bears

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are 2 game breaking receivers in this upcoming draft: MHJ and Nabers.

The best situation for the Bears is if the Cardinals decide to move on from Murray, allowing the Bears to trade down to #4, and pick up #17 overall, in addition. Taking either MHJ or Nabers at 4

Maybe far fetched, but a man can dream, right?

Maybe the Cards can deal Murray to ATL, for a 2nd, seeing as the Falcons are projected to have the 2nd most free cap, behind the Bears
This is exactly right. ARI at #4 is as far as MHJ will fall. Definitely not past LAC at #6. LAC may take Nabers if Harrison goes. ARI comes up to get Williams. Washington takes Maye. NEPs take Daniels. MHJ at #4 to us.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If so I think I'm actually proud of you.

And there was a key Moment On The Telecast that spilled the beans.

Everyone really liked this performance of Justin fields right?

Earlier on The Telecast they talked about how Justin went around to the team and realizing that he may never play again in a Bears uniform before Soldier Field, that he wanted to go out the way he wanted to. He finally grabbed control of the offense. He finally got Luke getsy to concede giving him a game where Fields had the control.

Look what a major difference it makes when Fields is allowed to have command of the offense versus when Luke gets he insists he has control.
Easy there, MJ. I didn't say the shoopster was bestowing "The Franchise" sobriquet on Fields quite yet. But my Final Answer on Fields, which had been previously formulated, now requires an adjustment.

We saw what Fields can do when everyone is working together (OC & QB) as both are supposed to. But I don't consider yesterday any sort of vindication of one over the other. I didn't hear CBS's intern announcers relate the story you're suggesting but if they did I doubt it came out the way I'm interpreting your summary - Fields requesting control of the offense and Getsy saying, "OK, this one time we'll do what you want" and Fields doing the rest. Both had great games - which they're supposed to be having together a lot more often so there's clearly room for improvement on both sides.

I will advise on reformulation of my Final Answer . . .

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Is Fields good enough to carry the team when they have to pay him if they want to keep him?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Easy there, MJ. I didn't say the shoopster was bestowing "The Franchise" sobriquet on Fields quite yet. But my Final Answer on Fields, which had been previously formulated, now requires an adjustment.

We saw what Fields can do when everyone is working together (OC & QB) as both are supposed to. But I don't consider yesterday any sort of vindication of one over the other. I didn't hear CBS's intern announcers relate the story you're suggesting but if they did I doubt it came out the way I'm interpreting your summary - Fields requesting control of the offense and Getsy saying, "OK, this one time we'll do what you want" and Fields doing the rest. Both had great games - which they're supposed to be having together a lot more often so there's clearly room for improvement on both sides.

I will advise on reformulation of my Final Answer . . .
No one is saying Fields is the franchise quarterback. What we are saying is he's a better option than Caleb Williams or anyone you could draft in this upcoming draft given the situation.

That's something people haven't really understood. Or wanted to understand because they have fallen in love with the Bears doing the thing with the number one overall pick instead of being sensible about what the best approach for the team is moving forward in terms of their arguments.

You know like FatBastard I mean FatRabbit...

Last edited:

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Poles traded Bryce Young and got

DJ Moore, Darnell Wright, Tyrique Stevenson, Marvin Harrison Jr. + multiple draft picks by WAS and a 2025 second-round pick.

I'm speechless.
4th RDer in the '24 Draft from Philly is part of the equation, when Bears went from 9th to 10th in the draft last year......

Last edited:

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
4th RDer in the '24 Draft from Philly is part of the equation, when Bears went from 9th to 10th in the draft last year......
So if this realistic scenario comes true:
Bears receive: 2024 first-round pick (No. 3), 2024 second-round pick (No. 34), 2025 first-round pick
Patriots receive: 2024 first-round pick (No. 1)
Commanders: Drake Maye(No. 2)

Then Poles traded Bryce Young and got

DJ Moore, Darnell Wright, Tyrique Stevenson, Marvin Harrison Jr., 2024 second round pick, 2024 fourth-round pick, 2025 first-round pick and 2025 second-round pick.

Badass.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
So if this realistic scenario comes true:
Bears receive: 2024 first-round pick (No. 3), 2024 second-round pick (No. 34), 2025 first-round pick
Patriots receive: 2024 first-round pick (No. 1)
Commanders: Drake Maye(No. 2)

Then Poles traded Bryce Young and got

DJ Moore, Darnell Wright, Tyrique Stevenson, Marvin Harrison Jr., 2024 second round pick, 2024 fourth-round pick, 2025 first-round pick and 2025 second-round pick.

Badass.
That would be Sweet!!!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Watching the All 22 now and LOL the snow makes the first quarter miserable to watch

This is HD:
1704250129404.png

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Another play where Teven has to block 2 rushers because our C and RG are thumbing their butts blocking no one on a TT stunt:
1704308795109.png

Ducas actually has his back turned to both stunting DTs here lmao:
1704308920956.png
Teven gotta block both, luckily first down pass to Moore:

1704308955072.png