***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
people shitting blood all week about Panthers possibly winning all look dumb now huh
The only one I recall saying the Bears chances at #1 were “taking a nosedive” was Captain Clickbait.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is one time I'm not super pissed by it. Getsy was probably thinking with a 20 PT, I want to get Justin his first 300 yard game. I'm not upset with the call
Nothing wrong with the call. Fields has gotta find someone, run, or accept the sack. Can’t fumble though . . .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The entire Stadium chanting "we want fields. we want fields"

How do you Caleb Williams cult bitches feel about being into minority? Between that and the social media posts everywhere there can be no doubt that the majority of fans want Fields as their quarterback and people vocal about moving on from him are in a very loud obnoxious minority.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
This is one time I'm not super pissed by it. Getsy was probably thinking with a 20 PT, I want to get Justin his first 300 yard game. I'm not upset with the call
Yeah i think that was the case. Just always seems to backfire for us. Haha. I’m fine with it.