***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Falcons (#MATTISBACK: Magnificence in Meatheadology Edition)

Who wins?

• Option merged by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option deleted by moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rise

Liked Posts:
The entire Stadium chanting "we want fields. we want fields"

How do you Caleb Williams cult bitches feel about being into minority? Between that and the social media posts everywhere there can be no doubt that the majority of fans want Fields as their quarterback and people vocal about moving on from him are in a very loud obnoxious minority.

Oh no I’m not in agreement with drunk idiots at soldier field and chicken sandwich making influencers on Twitter.

Fields will never win anything in the NFL unless he gets to be Trent Dilfer who runs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am inclined to try and do what Poles tried to do last year. Trade down to say 3 with Wash and get a 1st next, a 2nd and hopefully Scary Terry. Then trade down again for another 1st.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh no I’m not in agreement with drunk idiots at soldier field and chicken sandwich making influencers on Twitter.

Fields will never win anything in the NFL unless he gets to be Trent Dilfer who runs.
Comparisons to Dilfer.

Do you actually watch football?

GTFO

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am inclined to try and do what Poles tried to do last year. Trade down to say 3 with Wash and get a 1st next year and a 2nd. Then trade down again for another 1st.
Gotta let this one sink in a bit, but the shoopster mighta seen something today that alters his recommendaction to the Bears.

Fvvk CCS spellcheck - tried 4 times to spell recommendation above . . .

mecha

Liked Posts:
I am inclined to try and do what Poles tried to do last year. Trade down to say 3 with Wash and get a 1st next year and a 2nd. Then trade down again for another 1st.
he's done good business. he gets a pass on Claypool for Moore and Sweat and then some. the whole team has had a meteoric rise in the 2nd half of the season. if they beat the Packers then there's no reason to let Fields or Eberflus go, but I still think Getsy is a weak link. someone else better has to turn up on Black Monday right?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I am inclined to try and do what Poles tried to do last year. Trade down to say 3 with Wash and get a 1st next, a 2nd and hopefully Scary Terry. Then trade down again for another 1st.
I’m leaning that way also. If they trade down a few spots, MHJ could still be in play. If not, I think Nabers will be a stud in the league.

Plus it sets up another draft with multiple first resound picks.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DJ Moore 92 receptions 1300 yard 9 total TDs in 16 games - thats a stud
What's his face. JT O'Sullivan doesn't think he's elite though.

Can't remember what video it was, but it was so comical his reaction to one of his catches. I'll paraphrase, but it was something like, "he's got to stay in bounds and help Fields out. If he was elite he would have stayed in bounds." He stayed in bounds for the catch and got a first, but immediately fell out of bounds after doing that. He also basically alluded to the idea that Fields was failing because he didn't have any elite weapons.

I mean Jesus fucking Christ Almighty.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about link it please, because I'm not gonna go looking for it right now.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gotta let this one sink in a bit, but the shoopster mighta seen something today that alters his recommendaction to the Bears.

Fvvk CCS spellcheck - tried 4 times to spell recommendation above . . .

If so I think I'm actually proud of you.

And there was a key Moment On The Telecast that spilled the beans.

Everyone really liked this performance of Justin fields right?

Earlier on The Telecast they talked about how Justin went around to the team and realizing that he may never play again in a Bears uniform before Soldier Field, that he wanted to go out the way he wanted to. He finally grabbed control of the offense. He finally got Luke getsy to concede giving him a game where Fields had the control.

Look what a major difference it makes when Fields is allowed to have command of the offense versus when Luke gets he insists he has control.

I've been warning everyone that coaching is the real culprit here.

Today absolutely solidified it.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Just winning any 1 of the 3 or 4 blown games this year (and of course GB next week) and we'd be in the playoffs. That's how close the Bears are to competing. But now the big question is what is the path forward with Justin, coaches, and draft picks? There are probably several very different and yet very reasonable approaches to take and I'm sure Poles and his team will be thorough in thinking that through. Personally, I go back and forth on Justin. All I can say is I do enjoy watching him play and I think he represents himself, the team and the city extremely well; and I wish him well. The only other couple thoughts I have are 1) Getsy has to go, and 2) If Poles plans to draft a new QB and trade Fields then there is no upside to keeping any of this coaching staff. Otherwise, help Eberflus find a OC that will use Justin's strengths and has some semblance of situational awareness.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If so I think I'm actually proud of you.

And there was a key Moment On The Telecast that spilled the beans.

Everyone really liked this performance of Justin fields right?

Earlier on The Telecast they talked about how Justin went around to the team and realizing that he may never play again in a Bears uniform before Soldier Field, that he wanted to go out the way he wanted to. He finally grabbed control of the offense. He finally got Luke getsy to concede giving him a game where Fields had the control.

Look what a major difference it makes when Fields is allowed to have command of the offense versus when Luke gets he insists he has control.

I've been warning everyone that coaching is the real culprit here.

Today absolutely solidified it.
You are in serious need of validation from another man online