***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (#AARONITOUTISORWASBACK: Malaysian Dissuasion of Caucasian Perversion Pervasion Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This is just about the worst way to lose, draft picks be damned.

Had the lead the majority of the game, give it up late, quarterback has a chance to bring the team back and throws two picks in the 4th quarter.

Fields had been playing well until those moments. You have to start questioning whether these 4th quarter meltdowns are becoming mental.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Could you make a thread about it? And possibly include something about Asian women and online chat rooms?
You wouldn't know anything about a chat room at all unless you were someone's alt.

Asian women?

Thanks for outing yourself.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He stopped competing
No, he didn't. God damn, you are stupid af. You and your fucking boomer idiot takes. Lol.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
how come our WRs just stand and wait for ball every other team when QB moves pocket comes back to the ball smh. Help your QB damn. You come out of your break you see the ball coming and act like no one will try and make a play on it I don't get it. especially him the tall fight for contested balls guy.
This is exactly why the Bears need the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft. Neither of those picks are Field's fault, yet fans and others are going to point fingers at him.

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
Wtf are people complaining about?

Fields got 250 yards that is the magical number above which a quarterback is good and nothing else matters.

We preserve number 2 pick.

Win win.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I cant figure out which position Chicago needs to address most at the draft theyre all so bad
Those issues to solve are def compounding at this point. Plus we can't judge the men in charge properly until they get "their pieces"... I hate that I can't tell if the systems suck or if the system sucks cuz the talent sucks.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Bent over dry..

Justin still has alot to get better at..

Poles hired the wrong coach and George hired the wrong GM
Coach responsible for discipline. They can’t even get a give me first down. Step out of bounds half yard short

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
On the topic of "tanking"........

If our scouting dept. does their job.....it shouldn't matter where we draft ( we'll get the right guy regardless).
On the flip side..... I can go back decades and show where "high draft picks" failed and didn't matter.
Bottom line......
Losing for any reason is never a good thing, it creates the wrong mindset

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On the topic of "tanking"........

If our scouting dept. does their job.....it shouldn't matter where we draft ( we'll get the right guy regardless).
On the flip side..... I can go back decades and show where "high draft picks" failed and didn't matter.
Bottom line......
Losing for any reason is never a good thing, it creates the wrong mindset

Of course it matters. If Peyton Manning is at 1 and you draft 2 then it does matter.

It mattered when Aaron Donald went the pick before ours.

jc456

Liked Posts:
No, he didn't. God damn, you are stupid af. You and your fucking boomer idiot takes. Lol.
Did he play for a touchdown on the series with the blocked field goal? Nope. 3-9 playing for field goals at home

Antobears

Liked Posts:
This is exactly why the Bears need the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft. Neither of those picks are Field's fault, yet fans and others are going to point fingers at him.
I think he could have taken the check down on the first pick but the conserbative play calling when after the Harry catch in the 4th quarter was a problem imo. He's a young QB. When he's rolling don't put the foot on the brake