***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I don't think Fields fully understands yet that our oline sometimes just doesn't play the game. Like the ball is snapped, still in the air to the QB, and one of our olinemen will randomly just go "Oh, fuck, I got beat."
He rolling out too much. He needs to step up in the pocket. The Oline is pushing towards the sideline but Fields wants to run outside.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I expected the loss it was destiny. I think we were allot more competitive in this game than I thought they would be. Packers aren’t killers this year that is truth. They are going no where in the playoffs.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Same story, different game.

No offense for most of the game, putrid play calling, cut it close, need big stop on defense, defense fails.

Bears lose.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Nagy was calling plays toward end. He was looking at plays then cover mouth and talking into mic

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This week is always so deflating. You would think by percentages alone, the Bears would be due for a win at some point. If they don't beat them this season, it'll be the longest stretch in over a decade where they haven't won.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a Bears fan for many, many years, I’ve learned that I have to completely forget about the game the second it’s over otherwise my hatred for this organization festers until the next game which is usually another loss.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
This week is always so deflating. You would think by percentages alone, the Bears would be due for a win at some point. If they don't beat them this season, it'll be the longest stretch in over a decade where they haven't won.
The Bears won’t win another game this year.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could build a fucking house in the middle of the god damn field! These play design and concepts are atrocious!
Nope apparently Fields is blind and just holding onto the ball to long

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Nagy was calling plays toward end. He was looking at plays then cover mouth and talking into mic
The mother fucker needs to go. Until that happens more of the same