***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NFL never disappoints......this maybe the most one sided officiated game of the season.

So far.

I'm sure they out do this though.

The NFL is really getting to be an embarassment.
Please take it here, whiny bitch

Speed

Liked Posts:
I expected the loss it was destiny. I think we were allot more competitive in this game than I thought they would be. Packers aren’t killers this year that is truth. They are going no where in the playoffs.
Feels like a cope. I'm so done with "At least the Packers aren't going anywhere" being the consolation prize for this shitty team

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expected the loss it was destiny. I think we were allot more competitive in this game than I thought they would be. Packers aren’t killers this year that is truth. They are going no where in the playoffs.
Which makes losing to them even worse....they finally seem like a mediocre team and the Bears still cant compete offensively with them

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
it never should have been a pass play with 5 blockers to begin with. It shouldve been a designed run to the edge to pick a few yards and then you kick a

Yeah a check down would have changed things.
There was no one to check down to. Fields may not be doing great but again scheme and play calling aren't doing him any favors.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers owns us… And it’s pathetic that he can openly say it.

Maybe a little bb material for the next meeting?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Anybody remember that dunce Trubisky and his first game against the Packers?

You should be highly encouraged by what you saw today, despite the loss. This team hung in there with a contending team for 3.5 quarters.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
When you have to scramble you have to get to top speed quick to get to the corner. Not just float to the corner at your own leisure.
I don’t think I ever seen Fields sprint behind the line of scrimmage. How he ran a 4.4 at his pro day is surprising. He doesn’t look that fast running away from pressure

greg23

Liked Posts:
Refs erased the opportunity for the TD before

Yep....laughed at that one

If shoe were on other foot the flag would be dropped immediately in the secondary for defensive holding and auto 1st down

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers running around screaming I own you, which is true. How bout you just take out his knee the next play after he is screams that.
giphy.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Greg Olson said something so true on that sack
Nagy need to Give Fields better plays.
That play had 30 yard routes with WRs who cant get separation.
Our wrs rarely get separation except for Mooney. Gm has to do a better job getting wrs