***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I don’t really care that much that Rodgers and the packers offense puts up points on the defense. Rodgers is good and their offense is good as well.

What pisses me off is that the CHI can never score against a usually shitty GB defense.

Same story every year
They're good for 14 points, and that's about it. Same story every year.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to clear the defender first then look downfield. He keeps getting caught on the scramble because he is not getting to the edge ahead of the defender.
Against a 300 lb lineman....isnt even getting chased down by a faster LB or safety

ShaunOne

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Its a clusterfuck, when Fields have time to throw WRS cant get open, When WRs do open
Fields cant locate them and Then OLINE miss blocking assignments

BEARs offense was inept by the play scheme/Play design/ Play Philosophy
by Nagy horrendous lack of coaching ability

greg23

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a bad team boys

There are plenty of bad teams (go watch Detroit)

The bears are probably like half the league....middling.....able to beat other middling/bad teams and likely to get beat by good teams (hey, look at our schedule so far, spot on)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers "I still own you" is the clip of the year

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Jesus just let them end the game bc the defense are pussies and have given up and that shot can’t happen if you have a coach worth of shit

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because Rodgers was giving this ball back. Maybe watch the last decade of this rivalry. We aren’t playing Joe Flacco here.
So don’t do anything at all? Got it

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Feels like a cope. I'm so done with "At least the Packers aren't going anywhere" being the consolation prize for this shitty team
Yeah not making out like a cope. This coaching staff and front office needs a clean sweep….again. But I have no power over that all I can do is say what I see is going on on the field.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess the shittiest part is of these Packers games is the impending feeling of doom as soon as the game starts, because you know that as soon as Green Bay gets ahead of us it’s almost impossible for us to come back.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
There are plenty of bad teams (go watch Detroit)

The bears are probably like half the league....middling.....able to beat other middling/bad teams and likely to get beat by good teams (hey, look at our schedule so far, spot on)
They are about to lose a bunch of games the next couple of weeks.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have to clear the defender first then look downfield. He keeps getting caught on the scramble because he is not getting to the edge ahead of the defender.
He' s indecisive at times. That last sack, if he would've decided to run earlier, he could've gained 30 yards. Only one Packer on that side and there was a Bear reciever to block him. He made the move to run too late.