***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fields biggest problem right now is he is always looking to throw when he scrambles. So he just floats to the edge while looking downfield and is getting caught.

While you are taught to keep your eyes downfield, he has to understand that in the NFL sometimes you just gotta go. Once you are clear of the pursuit then you can check downfield.

He is leaving a lot of plays on the field because of this tendency and for the time being he may need to just be coached to take off rather than sit there waiting for something.

It is strange because mobile QBs usually have the opposite problem where they run too soon and too much. Fields is in this weird spot where he is not taking off fast enough.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hey dumbass. I never said Lazor doesn't suck.

But Nagy is the HC, dumbass. Nagy hired Lazor, dumbass.

Wake the hell up and stop riding Nagy's dick. He doesn't pay you that much and you don't have to swallow your dignity every day here. You CAN get out of this one-sided abusive relationship. There are 800 helplines out there.
Nobody is defending Nagy. The narrative is simply turning into a bad play means Nagy is calling plays and a successful play means Lazor did. It’s fucking stupid.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Because Rodgers was giving this ball back. Maybe watch the last decade of this rivalry. We aren’t playing Joe Flacco here.
We had 3 to and 2 min warning left definitely got to play the stop pack offense angle there and get that fg first. Things might have been diff if it wasn’t for the first sack

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Nobody is defending Nagy. The narrative is simply turning into a bad play means Nagy is calling plays and a successful play means Lazor did. It’s fucking stupid.

Is the narrative turning into that? Is that MY narrative? Stay on target, Red Five.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It bothers me that this team can win games against the Vikings, but the Vikings always seem to find a way to win a game against GB where Cousins goes off the 300 yards and make it look easy on offense while the Bears struggle to score more than 14 points.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
While you are taught to keep your eyes downfield, he has to understand that in the NFL sometimes you just gotta go.

STILL sounds more like a condemnation of his coaches than him. Nagy is not helping him; Nagy is hurting him and he looks like he is getting mindfucked by defenses at times. Fuck Nagy and Lazor (cause some think I like Lazor and think the simple answer is to just give the offense to him)

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
They held Rodgers in check most of the game. Notice how after first drive GB said nope we can’t stand there for Long throws.

so they switched to short passing game. and ran quite a bit.

we have our rookie taking huge drops and that doesn’t work.

the play calling on last drive on second and third down was stupid. Throw two short passes or a run here or there and kick the damn field goal to make a one score game.

fields takes too many sacks and will learn that when he leaves the pocket he needs to sprint and not lolligag amd then realize too late fuck, they’re faster than I thought.

he played well today for what he had to play with.

our best lineman is 39!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I never give refs shit but that was fucking disgusting!!!!

holding on mustipher was hilarious but none of Green Bay players were called?!! Give me a break!

the non call of the offsides was exceptionally brutal bc he thought it was a free play and throws a pick which I’m sure pissed fields off.

the defensive effort in second half was shit as they didn’t shift to what they were calling which was running plays amd quick ass throws.

johnsons effort on long savants Adam’s pissed me off, he gave up twice on that play. He stopped initially and then jogged down the field and then he thought that Jackson would actually make a tackle which he didn’t and can’t.

The officiating was bad. No question about that. But I don't believe it changed the outcome of the game. It rarely does IMO. The Bears lost because they were outplayed and out coached.

Last edited:

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm so encouraged by the growth of Fields in this game.. many of you may not have seen it, but it's there already, in flashes.

The next step is the flashes becoming more consistent every game. I think people need to look at Kyler Murray and his growth curve when looking at the overall sample JF1 has put on tape so far.

This should be nothing but exciting to all of us Bears fans.. we finally have something REALLY special brewing at QB.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
In spite of many trying to move off rookie QB critique and into being QB morons only one made it to my QB moron list today. Good game thread.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They’re trying to score a TD. Don’t see how deep routes across the board doesn’t tell you that.
Lord
It was 24-14
A field goal would have made it 24-17
Bears had all three timeouts and the 2 min warning if they get a stop they have a chance.

YOU DONT have three deep routes with a OL who can’t stop a four man rush and a QB who holds the ball when you have a chance.
Simple shit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
STILL sounds more like a condemnation of his coaches than him. Nagy is not helping him; Nagy is hurting him and he looks like he is getting mindfucked by defenses at times. Fuck Nagy and Lazor (cause some think I like Lazor and think the simple answer is to just give the offense to him)

No sorry. I am not going to blame Nagy for everything wrong with Fields.

Nagy sucks but if Fields is not going to use his feet to make plays then might as well play Dalton.

He would have to be a fucking moron if he needs someone to tell him what should be obvious right now. How many times do you need to be caught from behind before you realize using your own fucking brain God gave you to move your ass.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In spite of many trying to move off rookie QB critique and into being QB morons only one made it to my QB moron list today. Good game thread.

Most IGTs are awesome - especially in shitshows like this.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm so encouraged by the growth of Fields in this game.. many of you may not have seen it, but it's there already, in flashes.

The next step is the flashes becoming more consistent every game. I think people need to look at Kyler Murray and his growth curve when looking at the overall sample JF1 has put on tape so far.

This should be nothing but exciting to all of us Bears fans.. we finally have something REALLY special brewing at QB.

Yep, we had a flash at the start of the game and again in the 4th quarter. Considering this oline and WRs it's very encouraging. And against the Packers.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never give refs shit but that was fucking disgusting!!!!

holding on mustipher was hilarious but none of Green Bay players were called?!! Give me a break!

the non call of the offsides was exceptionally brutal bc he thought it was a free play and throws a pick which I’m sure pissed fields off.

the defensive effort in second half was shit as they didn’t shift to what they were calling which was running plays amd quick ass throws.

johnsons effort on long savants Adam’s pissed me off, he gave up twice on that play. He stopped initially and then jogged down the field and then he thought that Jackson would actually make a tackle which he didn’t and can’t.
Finally someone on this board that is not an idiot loser hater!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lord
It was 24-14
A field goal would have made it 24-17
Bears had all three timeouts and the 2 min warning if they get a stop they have a chance.

YOU DONT have three deep routes with a OL who can’t stop a four man rush and a QB who holds the ball when you have a chance.
Simple shit
Again, none of that matters if you can’t get the ball back. You don’t even back door cover that way. This is such a stupid thought process.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No sorry. I am not going to blame Nagy for everything wrong with Fields.

Nagy sucks but if Fields is not going to use his feet to make plays then might as well play Dalton.

LOL at spinning my reply to a summary of: "blaming Nagy for everything wrong with Fields".

Fields is missing reads, holding the ball too long and not using his instincts.

The fact that you continue to fail to see Nagy's role in failing to develop him into when to look to throw and when to run and call plays (or set up plays to be called) to let him just go out and play ball in a comfortable scheme that he can run is your fallacy here.