***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields biggest problem right now is he is always looking to throw when he scrambles. So he just floats to the edge while looking downfield and is getting caught.

While you are taught to keep your eyes downfield, he has to understand that in the NFL sometimes you just gotta go. Once you are clear of the pursuit then you can check downfield.

He is leaving a lot of plays on the field because of this tendency and for the time being he may need to just be coached to take off rather than sit there waiting for something.

It is strange because mobile QBs usually have the opposite problem where they run too soon and too much. Fields is in this weird spot where he is not taking off fast enough.
Breaks pocket too soon sometimes as well. He's run into the edge instead of avoiding more than once. It will improve.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Breaks pocket too soon sometimes as well. He's run into the edge instead of avoiding more than once. It will improve.

I saw a couple of times that he runs outside as the tackles are ushering the pass upfield when he had space to step up into.

Like you already said, sometimes he runs into it. But it's like he has no idea what his OL is going to do sometimes and other times, he is blinded by his obvious discomfort and doesn't just SEE what he can do in front of him.

Let's go, Nagy you brilliant offensive guru, you masterful QB coach, you leader of men. DO something with this.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
some guy named him Justin Fieldgoals and he got flamed. Field goals are actually a step up for Justin. wow he bad
As @PrideisBears noted, that was me. Those that know my posting history took it in the obvious jest that it was. Those that take life as a Bears fan seriously obviously did not.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
As @PrideisBears noted, that was me. Those that know my posting history took it in the obvious jest that it was. Those that take life as a Bears fan seriously obviously did not.

ROFLMAO, your troll got Bust added to my ignore list for agreeing with it and taking it a step too far.

jc456

Liked Posts:
So Nagy made a comment of learning from reviewing film? When does he learn? Four years now same podium speech

jc456

Liked Posts:
If Nagy can’t point fingers, how can they improve? Rhetorical

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's not an idiot. He's a rookie with an idiot for a HC.
It has happened too much to blame Nagy or being a rookie. Lance is younger and not having this issue consistently.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The frustrating thing is how easy a fix this is. We probably win today if he hits ARob deep as he is a liability scrambling when it should be a strength.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The frustrating thing is how easy a fix this is. We probably win today if he hits ARob deep as he is a liability scrambling when it should be a strength.

Armchair QB strikes again!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It has happened too much to blame Nagy or being a rookie. Lance is younger and not having this issue consistently.
I've seen Lance play. I'd say he's done worse in that he lacks the same raw skills, but does have the superior coaching. Maybe you're just watching snippets of him. Can't convince me that coaching doesn't have a lot to do with the development of a rookie QB and can't convince me Nagy isn't one of the worst HCs in the league.