***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No sorry. I am not going to blame Nagy for everything wrong with Fields.

Nagy sucks but if Fields is not going to use his feet to make plays then might as well play Dalton.

He would have to be a fucking moron if he needs someone to tell him what should be obvious right now. How many times to you need to be caught from behind before you realize using your own fucking brain God gave you to move your ass.
You gain nothing by playing Dalton. Defense showed you they wouldn't hold up in crunch time and Dalton sucks anyway. At least a rookie has an excuse to miss plays. The experience need be gained.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep, we had a flash at the start of the game and again in the 4th quarter. Considering this oline and WRs it's very encouraging. And against the Packers.
THIS should be the biggest takeaway for every Bears fan from this game. 2021 is all about 2022 and beyond and growing JF1 as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Myk

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
You responded to me Red Five.

Yep. IS that my narrative? Is that the narrative of my posts? The answer of course is no. You are wrong. No one I know thinks when plays work, then OMG Lazor rocks

and when plays don't work, then OMG fire Nagy. You are not understanding my posts. Stay on target with what I say not what you THINK I say.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Again, none of that matters if you can’t get the ball back. You don’t even back door cover that way. This is such a stupid thought process.
So just assume the defense doesn’t get the ball back? My favorite thing with your awful thought process is even if the bears scored a TD we would still be down and have to rely on the defense getting the ball back lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at spinning my reply to a summary of: "blaming Nagy for everything wrong with Fields".

Fields is missing reads, holding the ball too long and not using his instincts.

The fact that you continue to fail to see Nagy's role in failing to develop him into when to look to throw and when to run and call plays (or set up plays to be called) to let him just go out and play ball in a comfortable scheme that he can run is your fallacy here.

No you keep bringing up shit that is irrelevant to my point. I am discussing something Fields shouldnt need someone to tell him.

Is he a mental midget? He literally has like 6 or 7 sacks where he has been caught trying to scramble across all his games. That is entirely a Fields problem.

It is like anytime someone brings up something Fields needs to figure the fuck out, you want to slide Nagy in there. This has nothing to do with Nagy. Anybody with a functioning brain can see the issue. Fields is the reason he keeps getting caught from behind. No one else. Just Fields.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You gain nothing by playing Dalton. Defense showed you they wouldn't hold up in crunch time and Dalton sucks anyway. At least a rookie has an excuse to miss plays. The experience need be gained.

I am not really saying we should. That is me just saying Fields needs to stop being an idiot and move his ass.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No you keep bringing up shit that is irrelevant to my point. I am discussing something Fields shouldnt need someone to tell him.

Is he a mental midget? He literally had like 6 or 7 sacks where he has been caught trying to scramble. That is entirely a Fields problem.

It is like anytime someone brings up something Fields needs to figure the fuck out, you want to slide Nagy in there. This has nothing to do with Nagy. Anybody with a functioning brain can see the issue. Fields is the reason he keeps getting caught from behind. No one else. Just Fields.
Are you dense? Everything you said is correct.... and simultaneously Nagy is his HC and responsible for teaching him! The fact you feel like it's logical to separate the two completely, it is not based in reality and Nagy is responsible for not developing and teaching him and not changing scheme to set him up for true dual run/pass threat that he has the talent for.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you dense? Everything you said is correct.... and simultaneously Nagy is his HC and responsible for teaching him! The fact you feel like it's logical to separate the two completely, it is not based in reality and Nagy is responsible for not developing and teaching him and not changing scheme to set him up for true dual run/pass threat that he has the talent for.

No you are being dense. You are assuming he is not moving his ass because no one has told him or that he needs to be told. That is quite a stupid assumption IMO. I think he knows he needs to speed things up but just isnt doing it.

The question is whether he learns to or not but it is something he has fix as again it is obvious to everyone. He just needs to do it. Not everything is an issue of coaching. This is an issue of him needing to adjust to the speed of the game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Most IGTs are awesome - especially in shitshows like this.

They got much better once I started ignoring those who are clueless about QBs or hyper critical of a rookie QBs.
I do give a little more leeway in Packers games but you'd think everyone would be used to it by now. We're just not going to look great against the Packers. The fact that we looked like we could hang with them twice in the same game is a good sign for Fields.
Coaching or players, or both, we're not that far, hopefully.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They got much better once I started ignoring those who are clueless about QBs or hyper critical of a rookie QBs.
I do give a little more leeway in Packers games but you'd think everyone would be used to it by now. We're just not going to look great against the Packers. The fact that we looked like we could hang with them twice in the same game is a good sign for Fields.
LOL, they looked a lot better in 2018, and where did that get them?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Liked for your optimism, but I can't share it.

• Haha

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So just assume the defense doesn’t get the ball back? My favorite thing with your awful thought process is even if the bears scored a TD we would still be down and have to rely on the defense getting the ball back lol.
It gets you closer to tying if you win. Either way you put it a FG is insignificant to victory.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Down 10 and a FG does u nothing...okay got it

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No you are being dense. You are assuming he is not moving his ass because no one has told him or that he needs to be told. That is quite a stupid assumption IMO. I think he knows he needs to speed things up but just isnt doing it.

The question is whether he learns to or not but it is something he has fix as again it is obvious to everyone. He just needs to do it. Not everything is an issue of coaching. This is an issue of him needing to adjust to the speed of the game.

He is looking downfield longer than he needs and I am presuming after this many weeks that the HC is teaching him to look downfield before running!

Or the HC is failing to reach him on when to run vs. when to look to throw.

Either way, the 5th year HC is far more responsible for this than the rookie starting game 4.

When he plays free and loose, he has good instincts when to throw and when to run.

He has looked far more uncomfortable in Nagy's system more than he has ever looked confident so far.

He has SAID DIRECTLY that he got spooked to the point of "goosebumps" vs. CLE and I think today as well in some spots.

The fact you keep separating Nagy's role in his QB's play from Fields' role is bizarre and irrational.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TJ O'Sullivan pointed that out, this isn't college you aren't going to juke these guys and then out run them....this is like the 5th time now he's been chased down after trying a ajuke
Yup and he may have ran into that. It's also some indecisiveness. Rookie stuff.