***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Coach Killaz Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you think that’s definitely that’s what that means you’re football stupid.
If u think u know pretty much anything when it comes to football...let me tell u, u dont....Im sure others have said that just here in that game thread.

He called the play simple

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
GB had a bunch of backups in the secondary and the Bears couldn't exploit that.
Because it's the packers,Green Bay could put high school players out there and the bears would still lose

We will never beat them!

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I’ve seen enough of Greg Olsen to know I never want him to call another game in this stadium again. And now I’m happy the Bears traded him back in the day.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He' s indecisive at times. That last sack, if he would've decided to run earlier, he could've gained 30 yards. Only one Packer on that side and there was a Bear reciever to block him. He made the move to run too late.
TJ O'Sullivan pointed that out, this isn't college you aren't going to juke these guys and then out run them....this is like the 5th time now he's been chased down after trying a ajuke

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They’re trying to score a TD. Don’t see how deep routes across the board doesn’t tell you that.
It's two scores u dumbass...they needed a FG...so u don't need all deep routes....cant believe u question peoples football knowledge...lmfao

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have a huge "I still own you" banner draped over the entrance to Halas Hall...

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys whine and bitch more than a teenage girl on social media!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I never give refs shit but that was fucking disgusting!!!!

holding on mustipher was hilarious but none of Green Bay players were called?!! Give me a break!

the non call of the offsides was exceptionally brutal bc he thought it was a free play and throws a pick which I’m sure pissed fields off.

the defensive effort in second half was shit as they didn’t shift to what they were calling which was running plays amd quick ass throws.

johnsons effort on long savants Adam’s pissed me off, he gave up twice on that play. He stopped initially and then jogged down the field and then he thought that Jackson would actually make a tackle which he didn’t and can’t.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I would have a huge "I still own you" banner draped over the entrance to Halas Hall...
This! But they couldn’t care less. They’re getting paid and have absolutely no love for the franchise, the city or the team. Not a single player cares, except for their own stats.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's two scores u dumbass...they needed a FG...so u don't need all deep routes....cant believe u question peoples football knowledge...lmfao
Lions coach Campbell made the same mistake against us and went for it on 4th instead of the fg dumb dumb dumb. At least he’s a first year hc. This Special person real estate agent practically did the same thing

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Nagy isn’t calling plays, dumb ass. It’s possible the new play caller also sucks dick.

Hey dumbass. I never said Lazor doesn't suck.

But Nagy is the HC, dumbass. Nagy hired Lazor, dumbass.

Wake the hell up and stop riding Nagy's dick. He doesn't pay you that much and you don't have to swallow your dignity every day here. You CAN get out of this one-sided abusive relationship. There are 800 helplines out there.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
As much as it sucks, there's not a taunting penalty for taunting a fan base.
There’s nothing that says it’s between players only.

Section 3. Article 1. Part C - Taunting

“Using baiting or taunting acts or words that may engender ill will between teams.”

But yes, it doesn’t truly matter.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I l
a FG does nothing you dumb shit. They’re down 10 points. Rodgers isn’t giving you the ball back.