***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is sad... at home, got blown out by our lords again. Played desperate football and STILL got their asses handed to them. My god.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hey, least its a playoff game.

Better than going 8-8 and not having one.
You wouldn’t be a good owner. If I was an owner I would be pissed at this season. It was totally embarrassing.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, the good news is that I think the Bears can beat the Saints..who should be playing without Kamara

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Welp...Told everyone last year you had to blow it up but i kept hearing about Nagys COY, Paces EOY, Mitch's pro-bowl. Fairytales of "AnYtHiNg CaN hApPeN".

I will never call you a bad fan like @msadows if you want them to make the playoffs but a lot of you are very dumb fans for cheering on a regime that clearly is against your best interests if you want this team to have consistent and long term success.

The Bears are backing into the playoffs as the lowest seeded team in NFL history, when they easily could have been in play for a potential franchise changing QB.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah... 3 dropped INTs that turned into TDs, shitty tackling... Defense did not. O did what most wanted, control the clock keep Erin off the field... Defense let Erin Ball out #truth

Whomst is Erin?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Somebody needs to find out who's been calling plays on offense. There's no way Bill Lazor was calling these plays today. This had Nagy written all over it. Just completely different from the last 4 games.
They said yesterday that Nagy would be calling the plays.