***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Bears kept this to one score, we all feel pretty good. but Green Bay absolutely dominated when they wanted to.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I wouldn't say that. The playcalling was mostly bad after the first drive. They dinked and dunked their way to moving the chains enough to stall out the clock and keep the Packers from scoring 50+ on them.
that’s kinda how they had to play it. the bears don’t have anywhere close to the fire power needed to win a shoot out against rodgers at MVP level.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats two long passes that were on target by Mitch today

Too bad there were only two lol

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Nah.. if I was a homer I would say “Bears are better than the saints and will win” not “they may UPSET them. You dipshit.
They have 0% chance of doing that.

mecha

Liked Posts:
When they added Sunday and Thursday nights they had to tweak that exclusive coverage thing. I see AZ-LA Rams is on CBS. Were there AFC games on Fox? It is still the exception, rather than the rule but it does seem weird.

yeah, I had to lay down for an hour, I come out and wife had the Rams game on and I'm like what... CBS, again? really? and yeah I don't remember which game I saw this year but it was all AFC on FOX.

this change went into effect 2 years ago I think. it's just weird to me.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is sad... at home, got blown out by our lords again. Played desperate football and STILL got their asses handed to them. My god.
This was a 5 point game with the Bears in possession in GB territory midway through the 4th. With GB getting the ball on a questionable call on the fumble. As easy as Rodgers made it look, this game was close until that missed 4th down conversion.