***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes, but the play designs were straight out of 2019, and not the last 4 weeks. How many rollouts did we see today? How many outside zone runs did we see? Almost everything was out of the shotgun or up the middle, and that's never been a successful recipe for this offense.
not really. it worked until it got away from them because they couldn’t trust Mitch in the RZ.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody needs to find out who's been calling plays on offense. There's no way Bill Lazor was calling these plays today. This had Nagy written all over it. Just completely different from the last 4 games.
They mentioned earlier today that Nagy has been involved with the playcalls. Which judging from that first half last week, doesn't surprise me. Playcalling today also shows the same Nagy shit. I hope that Lazor is back to calling plays against the Saints.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
They mentioned earlier today that Nagy has been involved with the playcalls. Which judging from that first half last week, doesn't surprise me. Playcalling today also shows the same Nagy shit. I hope that Lazor is back to calling plays against the Saints.
Hopefully Lazor tells Nagy to fuck off and let’s him drown in New Orleans.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
not really. it worked until it got away from them because they couldn’t trust Mitch in the RZ.
That's not true. They weren't running hardly any of the movement stuff since the first drive of the game. It had nothing to do with the redzone.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well, the good news is that I think the Bears can beat the Saints..who should be playing without Kamara
Kamara might be playing.....depends on when he went into quarantine

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That's not true. They weren't running any of the movement stuff since the first drive of the game. It had nothing to do with the redzone.
they would have been tied 21-21 had they not settled for FGs in the RZ. you’re just factually wrong.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears don't beat the Saints next week, then I'm jumping into the New Orleans river.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Offense was actually gifted 3 on the turnover forced by special teams. Great field position and did nothing with it but another FG