***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
has anyone looked at GB’s schedule ?
Rogers has been slaying bums this year too
Had Nagy not been Nagy we would have at least 2 more wins and already be in the playoffs
I think we win this one
Not a very tough schedule this year but i think the sample size is large enough to say that theres a very big difference between an actual bum slayer(Mitch) and a player cut above the rest(Rodgers).

Mitch has bum slayed his way to mediocre numbers and winning just enough games vs bad teams to fool people, on the back of a good defense. Rodgers puts up MVP seasons and gets his team to the playoffs despite having shit defenses 9/10 times.

Stop comparing these two QBs is any form.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Not a very tough schedule this year but i think the sample size is large enough to say that theres a very big difference between an actual bum slayer(Mitch) and a player cut above the rest(Rodgers).

Mitch has bum slayed his way to mediocre numbers and winning just enough games vs bad teams to fool people, on the back of a good defense. Rodgers puts up MVP seasons and gets his team to the playoffs despite having shit defenses 9/10 times.

Stop comparing these two QBs is any form.

I cant
they are both QB’s
So they will be compared
I dont think they are the same caliber player tho
My point was that the Bears can win this game

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember how it ended last time?

Mannelly: Hands on my head in disbelief. Just could not believe it. Could not believe it. It’s Cover-0. It’s man-to-man, obviously when you’re blitzing seven guys or whatever they were and they had four guys covering man-to-man and the next thing you know, Conte’s going to the flat or wherever he’s going for the zone and just gets beat. Randall Cobb notices it. As soon as Conte comes up like that, (Cobb’s) hand goes up, you see that and you’re like, oh no, that’s six. That’s the ballgame.

Rodgers: And then fourth-and-8, Johnny (Kuhn) coming over with the fantastic block and just the elation as the ball’s in the air and I’m fading back to the left watching Cobby run in the end zone is just a moment that you never forget. The celebration in the locker room, the tears, the gratitude to be able to go out there and play with your guys. That’s definitely a top-five moment of my career here in Green Bay and thankful that Johnny — John’s had some amazing plays over the years, just some really special ones, some fun moments. Definitely one of my all-time favorites, probably one of his best plays ever as a Packer.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
has anyone looked at GB’s schedule ?
Rogers has been slaying bums this year too
Had Nagy not been Nagy we would have at least 2 more wins and already be in the playoffs
I think we win this one
Yeah, he slayed the bum Bears, badly. They have absolutely no chance to win tomorrow.
I agree that without Nagy calling plays, they should have won two more games and be in the playoffs though. But they won’t make it this year.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he slayed the bum Bears, badly. They have absolutely no chance to win tomorrow.
I agree that without Nagy calling plays, they should have won two more games and be in the playoffs though. But they won’t make it this year.
But you also said they would lose to Jacksonville by a TD?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
But you also said they would lose to Jacksonville by a TD?

Yeah, I did. So what? Until the Bears show they can beat GB, I’ll always say they can’t

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears 38-20

Hbkrusso gave me some of his drugs. Feeling confident about this now.