***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Also, Mitch hasn’t thrown one good looking pass today. Even the completions were terrible. He was shook from the first snap.

Packers D is doing good. Hate to admit it, but its not like Mitch is missing wide open guys. Hes been a little off on some of his throws, but the receivers aren't really getting open. GreenBay is taking away the intermediate throws.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offense isn't really that bad.

We've driven, we just haven't finished. Compared to the shit we've seen in the first 12 weeks of the season I'll take it.

Mitch still sucks, but this oline at least looks much improved.
So far this loss is on the D not the O. What this guy talking about lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The offense isn't really that bad.

We've driven, we just haven't finished. Compared to the shit we've seen in the first 12 weeks of the season I'll take it.

Mitch still sucks, but this oline at least looks much improved.
FGs are not acceptable right now. this offense is bad.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
I wish we would know when/if Nagy took over playcalling duties, because this offense isn't rolling out nearly as often as they had been the last couple of weeks. Aside from that first drive, it's been dink and dunk.

Being the chickenshit that he is, it's a state secret. That way he can shirk the responsibility if things go bad, and if things go good can come after the fact and say "oh I been calling plays past 2 weeks btw". You could say its a coaching business decision.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Really liking what I've seen from this oline the last 5 weeks or so.

If we can re-sign ifedi to play RT, draft a LT in the first round, this should be a solid solid oline.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Said it last year. This team wasn’t ready for the Mack trade. People on here hated.

I even started a thread on it. So much hate
It was wrong then, and it's wrong now.

They went 12-4, should definitely have won the first playioff game, and there was nobody left they couldn't beat. It was a trade that paid off immediately, and Bears fans still insist it was wrong. Good lord.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers D is doing good. Hate to admit it, but its not like Mitch is missing wide open guys. Hes been a little off on some of his throws, but the receivers aren't really getting open. GreenBay is taking away the intermediate throws.
Green Bay has done an amazing job with their corners.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm looking beyond this season because I expected us to lose this and go 8-8.

The major thing I want out of this game is monty/mooney/kmet/oline to play well.

If that happens I'll be happy. I still want a win tho.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This game is going about like the way I thought it would, except I thought the defense would show up, just a little bit. They're lucky the offense has been able to chew up some clock, otherwise the Packers would have 30 before halftime.

I fully expect more of the same in the 2nd half with the Packers scoring on their opening 2nd half drive, followed by more Bears panic, which will lead to turnovers and an embarrassing finish.

The only thing that will keep them in the game is the Packers shooting themselves in the foot with penalties or fumbles, like with Tavon Austin. This defense isn't capable of forcing anything.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really liking what I've seen from this oline the last 5 weeks or so.

If we can re-sign ifedi to play RT, draft a LT in the first round, this should be a solid solid oline.

Yea, the Oline looks like we could possibly have a young, good one Next Year

BigTom

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a joke. So tired of seeing Rodgers smug face on the sidelines laughing it up at the Bears expense. But why wouldn't he they are a joke to him.

Also the Bears have all their money tied up in a defense that allowed the Packers to score a touchdown on every drive in the first half. In the end it's the defense that blew this season.

Khalil Mack has now overtaken Eddie Jackson as the most over rated over paid player in the league( though its really close). Hes non existent when the Bears need him to step up. So nice to have so much money tied up in 3 players (Quinn) who don't provide any game changing plays.

Also I bet Hicks can't wait to get back out there and get a dumb drive extending penalty in the 2nd half. He tried his best so far but I know he's got one in him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Okay, well, thats on playcalling and nagy. We are going super conservative in the redzone.
nagy can’t trust his QB to not throw a pick in the redzone. how many times has he done it since coming back? the play calling has been alright, but they’re going to have to throw the ball to win the game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a joke. So tired of seeing Rodgers smug face on the sidelines laughing it up at the Bears expense. But why wouldn't he they are a joke to him.

Also the Bears have all their money tied up in a defense that allowed the Packers to score a touchdown on every drive in the first half. In the end it's the defense that blew this season.

Khalil Mack has now overtaken Eddie Jackson as the most over rated over paid player in the league( though its really close). Hes non existent when the Bears need him to step up. So nice to have so much money tied up in 3 players (Quinn) who don't provide any game changing plays.

Also I bet Hicks can't wait to get back out there and get a dumb drive extending penalty in the 2nd half. He tried his best so far but I know he's got one in him.

We all knew this would happen if mitch didn't pan out.

This team had a 2-3 year window. Now you're seeing it close because mitch isn't good.