***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game shows clearly that Pagano has to go. Shrinking the game plan again on offense shows Nagy has to go too. This team plays small for a reason.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Really liking what I've seen from this oline the last 5 weeks or so.

If we can re-sign ifedi to play RT, draft a LT in the first round, this should be a solid solid oline.
Watch when we try to pass. Mitch is on the run immediately. No time to make a decision. This line has not been "good" the last five weeks. They simply stopped being the worst we have ever seen. They need more than one new addition.

msadows

Liked Posts:
nagy can’t trust his QB to not throw a pick in the redzone. how many times has he done it since coming back? the play calling has been alright, but they’re going to have to throw the ball to win the game.

Don't care.

You aren't going to win this game without taking chances. Your team top to bottom is no where near as good as the packers, that isn't even counting mitch.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because the best DB on the packers actually is willing to follow the best WR on the other team around the field.

Mike Pettine is a good defensive coordinator. Can't wait for him to get another head-coaching job.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Watch when we try to pass. Mitch is on the run immediately. No time to make a decision. This line has not been "good" the last five weeks. They simply stopped being the worst we have ever seen. They need more than one new addition.

Thats on the ends, my man.

Ifedi has been solid, but he's not the answer. I'd still love to sign him as the swing tackle/backup.

Leno/massie have to go. We need two more answers at tackle. Thing is, our interior is solid and set. That's what I mean. It went from being a complete mess to atleast mostly figured out. Thats big.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because the best DB on the packers actually is willing to follow the best WR on the other team around the field.

Oh, the corner decides that? Are you saying Fuller doesn't want to follow Adam's and its not entirely on the scheme and DC?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a joke. So tired of seeing Rodgers smug face on the sidelines laughing it up at the Bears expense. But why wouldn't he they are a joke to him.

Also the Bears have all their money tied up in a defense that allowed the Packers to score a touchdown on every drive in the first half. In the end it's the defense that blew this season.

Khalil Mack has now overtaken Eddie Jackson as the most over rated over paid player in the league( though its really close). Hes non existent when the Bears need him to step up. So nice to have so much money tied up in 3 players (Quinn) who don't provide any game changing plays.

Also I bet Hicks can't wait to get back out there and get a dumb drive extending penalty in the 2nd half. He tried his best so far but I know he's got one in him.

Where is mack

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The run blocking has been improved too. They've been way better lately.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
D is missing what 3 starters right now and the best player? Not an excuse but definitely could play better in the playoffs if they should they back in And get healthy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is Pagano that decides whether Fuller follows Adams not Fuller. You keep making excuses for Pagano being dumb.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Bears need to stall coming on the field for 20 minutes so McVay has to play it out

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Don't care.

You aren't going to win this game without taking chances. Your team top to bottom is no where near as good as the packers, that isn't even counting mitch.
what’s the definition of insanity again?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Roquan injury is such a killer, just like the Hicks injury was in the previous game. This defense can't afford to lose any of their key players with the way they have been playing this year. Especially against Rodgers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mike Pettine is a good defensive coordinator. Can't wait for him to get another head-coaching job.

I mean, it's just fuller, not the DC.

Fuller has never been able to play anywhere besides the side he likes to play on.