***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (2 Hot 4 Instagram Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
gotta say, I was prepared for a loss this week. I didn't see this performance coming.

gon say it again:

complete and total domination for 60 full minutes

vikes were never in that game. not for 1 second.
That TD was a gift. Playing soft ass prevent that whole series. Went back to real D at the end.

LV Racer

Liked Posts:
They must not be that worried about Trubinsky if he was out there in a sling and not getting X rays or something.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have no problem avoiding Chase's hands. It's the prevent D against a team that hasn't been able to do anything against that same D all game I don't like.
I fully understand it, I just don't like it.
But it’s the way to go and every single defensive coordinator in the history of the NFL does it for good reason

fans always bitch about it because they don’t figure out that the team just used all of their time to get one score when they need two or three

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trubs head is gon get all fucked up if Daniel plays well while he is out
If Trubisky had a game like Daniel had today, people would be ripping him a new asshole

He had such a game just last week and everybody complained and criticized.

LV Racer

Liked Posts:
If Trubisky had a game like Daniel had today, people would be ripping him a new asshole

We need good enough to win and we got that.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Rams have not given up enough on defense

their offense just gave up a touchdown

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Chase Daniel struggles in the red zone bc he’s no threat to run, he’s too short and lack of arm strength that’s the difference between him and Trubisky.

He is much more accurate though

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If it's not a game of inches where a few seconds could matter why not throw it then? If it's incomplete you're not burning that much more by running it into the back of your oline. Time doesn't matter, right?

So run it around the end and play keep away for a few extra seconds.
I don’t think you understand how the clock works in football

if you run it into the line and you’re downed, the clock doesn’t stop

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
But it’s the way to go and every single defensive coordinator in the history of the NFL does it for good reason

fans always bitch about it because they don’t figure out that the team just used all of their time to get one score when they need two or three

Like I said, I fully understand it. There was no way they were going to get 3 scores in the time left if they had to burn off all the time to get there. I just don't like it.
And don't act like it never burnt Lovie's ass before.

I didn't get to watch last week. I know Trubisky can be used properly to look good. I blame Nagy more than I blame Trubisky. The difference is Daniels seems to be more suitable to what Nagy wants to do. If Nagy would use Trubisky the way he looks good I'd have some hope with Trubisky.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wait, god friended me is a real show?

like god is messaging people on facebook? what in the fuck stupid shit?

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
We were pretty much playing prevent O for most of the second half. Knowing they couldn’t do anything against our defence we effectively just took out the possibility of a turnover. It’s not much fun to watch but it did the job and it’s a great win, especially with being so banged up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They must not be that worried about Trubinsky if he was out there in a sling and not getting X rays or something.

X rays don’t take 3 hours. I’m sure they did that when he was back in the locker room.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said, I fully understand it. There was no way they were going to get 3 scores in the time left if they had to burn off all the time to get there. I just don't like it.
And don't act like it never burnt Lovie's ass before.

I didn't get to watch last week. I know Trubisky can be used properly to look good. I blame Nagy more than I blame Trubisky. The difference is Daniels seems to be more suitable to what Nagy wants to do. If Nagy would use Trubisky the way he looks good I'd have some hope with Trubisky.

lol, this is the guy that still hasn't given up on Cutler

ps we know you didnt watch this week either

and anyways, you're wrong on all counts here

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Lol he had zero reps with first team and was coming in cold.

Kind of sad you need to compare Mitch to career backup.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don’t think you understand how the clock works in football

if you run it into the line and you’re downed, the clock doesn’t stop

And if you run around the end it doesn't do the same thing?
You're the one who said it was an insignificant difference so I was giving another insignificant difference (I had already said don't put it in Daniels' hands). I originally said run outside. Burns more time, more likely to get the 10yrs than trying to go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.