***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (2 Hot 4 Instagram Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky had a game like Daniel had today, people would be ripping him a new asshole

He had such a game just last week and everybody complained and criticized.
Wrong. If Mitch sat in the pocket, went through progressions, and delivered on the money to the open guy multiple times like Chase did today everyone, even haters would be signing his praise.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky had a game like Daniel had today, people would be ripping him a new asshole

He had such a game just last week and everybody complained and criticized.

what is your point?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Wrong. If Mitch sat in the pocket, went through progressions, and delivered on the money to the open guy multiple times like Chase did today everyone, even haters would be signing his praise.

Can't disagree with that. That's what I mean about Nagy's game. He's insisting on Trubisky being who he isn't. Daniels looked a lot better playing Nagy's game.
And maybe, if Nagy would work on Trubisky in the preseason he could be more who Nagy wants before we get to the season. If he's not getting it in the offseason there's no excuse for him sitting out.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Nagy didn't seem too happy when talking about Roquan. He must have broke a team rule.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi guys, it's my first post here!
i support the team all the way from Paris, France and after this post i will go directly to my bed because it's 2am here haha.

The defense impress me more and more game after game, specially the run defense who's elite in my opinion, we shut down the Vikes offense without two keys players on the D (Hicks and Roquan) so it's really encouraging for the next game, I'm a bit more negative on the backfield specially about Fuller, he looks like he's getting burned a lot these last games, he has to step up.
But the rest of the backfield did a solid job.
Mack is still a monster and the back up of Roquan had a great game (specially on the drive where he killed Cook ?).

On the offensive side, despite Mitch's injury Chase had a few great throws but i wasn't impressed...the offense looks okay but still not good to me, maybe I'm too hard i don't know, anyway that's a great W!

?⬇️ From France!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They must not be that worried about Trubinsky if he was out there in a sling and not getting X rays or something.
Pretty sure there is an X-Ray in the locker room, he may have a broken/fractured collar bone... an MRI is still needed to determine any soft tissue damage.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
what is your point?
That people get delusional when a backup plays because their expectations are lower.

Someone posted that Wims had an "outstanding" game today. He was fine. I like him. But he twice had clear first downs, only to reverse field and end up short each time. He was OK. Nothing more.

But many here just have to criticize players constantly, thus the pretending Chase did so phenomenal. 1 TD. 1 for final 9 on third downs because e just doesn't make the throws. Dink and doink. If we did that with Trubisky he'd be skewered as well as Nagy.

It was the right thing to do - play conservatively. But to act like Daniel was outstanding is nuts.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure there is an X-Ray in the locker room, he may have a broken/fractured collar bone... an MRI is still needed to determine any soft tissue damage.
Yeah, I don't get where he says they should be taking X-Rays. X-rays take five minutes. What makes him think they took no X-rays?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I noticed that as the game went on, Daniel was less and less effective..It only took the Vikes a quarter or so to figure out what he was doing..They were bringing the safetys down because of the short passes...Thats why he threw that one deep pass for a completion..I think that if the same strategy by Nagy continues, next week or the week after might be disasterous

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That people get delusional when a backup plays because their expectations are lower.

Someone posted that Wims had an "outstanding" game today. He was fine. I like him. But he twice had clear first downs, only to reverse field and end up short each time. He was OK. Nothing more.

But many here just have to criticize players constantly, thus the pretending Chase did so phenomenal. 1 TD. 1 for final 9 on third downs because e just doesn't make the throws. Dink and doink. If we did that with Trubisky he'd be skewered as well as Nagy.

It was the right thing to do - play conservatively. But to act like Daniel was outstanding is nuts.

are you actually mad right now that people were excited today?

literally nobody thinks Daniel is the long term answer. Trubs doesn't need you to get your feelings hurt on his behalf.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
idk why many men are hating today's game but i absolutely enjoyed it and calmed the fuck down when Chase threw the 1st TD in the 1st and watched our defense rip a new problem into the vikings organization or maybe it was the coke i kept sniffing in the bedroom during commercial breaks for privacy today or was it the liquor? IDK, doesn't matter.. me and my lady been hyped since everyone has left the house...
giphy.gif

cozzy1

Liked Posts:
The issue for me, watching last night's game, was the way we just gave up on Offense, as the game went on.

I like Montgomery and Cohen, but what are they supposed to do when the call is a hand-off and a run straight up the middle, every single time?!?
There was no variation to our Offense, and most of the second half seemed like an exercise in running down the clock

I worry that we won't be able to do that against the Raiders, cos a) they tend to start games well, and b) Chucky will know that Chase Daniels is the starter, and scheme against that.

Defensively, we're nothing short of incredible, but we need to put points on the board, if we're going to win games. To me, that means finding ways to get Montgomery / Cohen in lanes, and moving the ball down the field.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
are you actually mad right now that people were excited today?

literally nobody thinks Daniel is the long term answer. Trubs doesn't need you to get your feelings hurt on his behalf.
Not at all.

I just think it’s sad that some want so badly to shit on certain players that they are completely delusional in what they see on the field.

We kicked three FGs after the midway point of the first quarter and people are literally saying Chase is our best qb. That is foolish to put it kindly.

I was very happy with the result. But not delusional about our prospects with our backup.

Last edited:

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I just rewatched the game and game balls should go to Daniel on offense and Kwiatkoski and Williams for the defense.

Nick played out of his mind!

It says something when Floyd is probably our worst player on defense! He needs to make a big play when he has the opportunity! Denver, missed the easy interception and fumble recovery yesterday.

With this defense you win almost 100 percent of the games the way the bears played offense in the second half given the score. Safe! I’d love to see more points and pressing on the gas but I bet that comes back to haunt you at some point. Plus, we had no other qb’s available

Status
Not open for further replies.