***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hell of a drive by the refs....converted 2 fourth downs into 1st downs.....nice work

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would be more upset if the Bears had a chance to make the playoffs... or even win this game.

It's ridiculous that the officials are this bad though. If I was good enough to make the NFL, I wouldn't be allowed to play because I would spear an official after a call like that.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
That wasn’t miscommunication. Defenders just got fooled by cousins looking at another receiver and fell for it. Simple as that. All 3 of them dumb motherfuckers.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is very Tim donaghy level bullshit maybe a reporter can find any shenanigans

Rise

Liked Posts:
The only explanation I can think of for this season is that the giants, who are a huge market and been bad for a while have our pick. They want to make damn sure it’s a good pick. What else could the reasoning be? This is a huge market who is always on printing because of ratings and they just fuck them every single week it makes no logical sense.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad everyone gets to see what we have to deal with in regards to officiating. Twice on national TV this year.

These officials doing MNF have been trash all year

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am legitimately starting to not like the NFL. So many ticky tacky rules now, and everything is a judgement call for officials to just dictate the outcome of games. And they do. Roger Goodell can suck a fucking dick.