***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Super Bowl LV (?? ??? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mahomes......just know that no matter what you do the rest of your career you will lose the conversation of ever being the GOAT.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Don't care of a quarterback again. Let's build an oline and nothing else, please

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol at blaming Mahomes. Literally looks like Rodgers last week running for dear life because both OLs are beat to shit. Two dropped TDs tonight. Defense can’t stop anyone. But hey, I guess the best player in football is choking or somethinz

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m a Bears fan who’s also a fan of those two qbs.
Anyone who’s in any IGT knows this. People who call me a fan of other teams just don’t like what I have to say. Can’t help them.
I thought so i just wanted clarification ? but apparently @PrideisBears doesn't think i have enuff interweb jewelry ta ask for that

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Mahomes has heart. The guy tries hard to salvage every play. If it was trubs, he would have ran out of bounds on 4th down.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought so i just wanted clarification ? but apparently @PrideisBears doesn't think i have enuff interweb jewelry ta ask for that
Well I am a HOF inductee at the moment. I’m already dealing with them stealing the votes from me. To question ones fandom only fuels the fire

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Is Mahomes supposed to catch the pass too? Jesus someone you meatballs wouldn’t know a QB if they came to your house, fucked your wife and kicked you in the nuts
I just imagined Brady fucking my woman and kicking me in the nuts... I'll be in my bunk

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes has heart. The guy tries hard to salvage every play. If it was trubs, he would have ran out of bounds on 4th down.
We can stop bashing trubs now he is gone lets wait for a new starter ta hate

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Is Mahomes supposed to catch the pass too? Jesus someone you meatballs wouldn’t know a QB if they came to your house, fucked your wife and kicked you in the nuts
Those last two scrambles and throws by Mahomes were the best improvised throws i have seen for a long time.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Someone hit the “crowd loud” button at the wrong time lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chiefs lost this game in trenches and receivers. Mahomes running for life on every play and making miraculous passes that receivers dropping.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Voting for Gronk MVP!