***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Super Bowl LV (?? ??? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He put his WRs in position to make plays? Hill dropped one early, but for the most part he didn't get the ball to WRs all day. Kelce, Kelce, Kelce.

He missed a wide open WR early. He was inaccurate early before the pressure.

I just can't figure out why you think this is about Mitch. Everyone knows it's easier to play QB without pressure. Nobody is saying he wasn't pressured. But he handled it by running to nowhere and heaving throws up for grabs.

Meanwhile, we should be asking why wonder-coach Eric Bienemy called no delays, no draws, very few screens - absolutely nothing to counter the pressure. Very few runs while TB was playing two high safeties. Very poor gameplan and adjustments.

The early miss to Hardman was because Hardman stopped/slowed his route. This was referenced in one of the post games.

You keep referring to two TDs that "went through WR's hands" - one went right through the defender's hands and hit the WR in the facemask. He didn't see it because there was a defender directly in the line of the throw. You want to make this all about Mitch for some reason? What's your reaction to that throw by Mitch? That he "hit his WR"? Or that it was another almost interception? (You sound like Trumpers bringing up Hillary all the time)

I am not blaming the WR for not catching. I am saying in the end the ball hit him in the hands so the ball was put where his WR could make a play. If that play was not made because the WRs view was obscured then that is not Mahomes fault.

Can we be honest here. You, Bearsbud and Leo have been caping for 4M all season. I think this is about 4M because in games where 4M was lightly pressured the first thing you guys point to is the OL. In a game where Mahomes was pressured literally a record number of times your first reaction was to blame him.

So whether you guys are aware of it or not, the bias here is obvious. You are literally trying to fault a QB on 3rd down who is immediately pressured and somehow evades it for 4 seconds throwing a pass that hit his defender in the hands in the end zone. If that were 4M you guys would be arguing he should be resigned.

There is no shame in simply admiting given all the shit 4M has taken for not being Mahomes you guys were happy to jump on him while ignoring the enormous pressure he faced far greater than anything 4M faced this year when yall were defending him.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

yes, I made a prediction and it did not come true. I was by no means alone in that prediction. I didn't see any from you though, probably because you are a pussy but maybe you were just too drunk to post one.

Thanks.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes, I made a prediction and it did not come true. I was by no means alone in that prediction. I didn't see any from you though, probably because you are a pussy but maybe you were just too drunk to post one.

Thanks.
LMAO....OWNED!