***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Super Bowl LV (?? ??? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mecha

Liked Posts:
Prince and Lady Gaga won this war.

worst halftime show ever is going to forever be Britney/NSync/Aerosmith.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm officially old. First SB that I don't have a clue who the half time performer is. Shit.

I am just realizing how many songs this guy has put out that I routinely ignore at the grocery store. It might be all of them.

Also....this may be the worst choreography in Halftime Show History.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I saw was Matthieu running up and putting his finger in Tom Brady face after being scored on AND THEN Tom Brady running after him....Matthieu is the instigator
Brady ran up to him after TD on him told him something. Then Matthieu ran over to him and said something

Romo even made a joke about what Brady said to him

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know the rule. Was the PI because tripping correct and if yes, why? Thanks.

Have a big conversation that the refs are not that bad. KC has just to learn take off the hands and no one would throw a flag ?
Dude..Evans kicks Breeland foot while he is looking back which made him fall...that was not PI

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I really did not like The Weekend going into this game, but after about six minutes of his halftime show I have to admit I like him even less now.
Had no idea who that guy was. But my wife like him.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude..Evans kicks Breeland foot while he is looking back which made him fall...that was not PI
Try watching the replay it may help you..Breeland is looking back Evans kicks his foot making him fall.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Brady ran up to him after TD on him told him something. Then Matthieu ran over to him and said something

Romo even made a joke about what Brady said to him

I guess I didn't see the whole sequence. In the end it if you going to dish it out then you gotta take it. The penalty itself was inconsequential and disqualification warranted for putting a finger up around his mask..

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder how many times in his college career Edward-Solair was chased down by a middle line backer.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
One thing will never change....people being way too critical about the Super Bowl halftime show....