from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
dammit,

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack at the buzzer! Hopefully that's the start of a little Indiana magic!

But what a sloppy half. A lot of good defense, but bad shooting.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brad Stevens' entire halftime spill should be on drawing a foul on Kemba inside 2 mins of the 2nd half.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He is not leaving for them lol. Like the guy said Stevens is gonna wait for a Duke or an IU or an UNC type job. I heard he only would leave BU for IU.

He'll leave before that, b/c he's a smart enough man to know his stock may never be higher than it will be after he wins the championship tonight.

I would've been willing to be a million bucks he would've been the next coach at Purdue had Painter left.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is not leaving for them lol. Like the guy said Stevens is gonna wait for a Duke or an IU or an UNC type job.

Yeah, Duke, UNC, UK, KU, UCLA(?) (and don't laugh, there would be a lot of prestige in bringing THAT program back)... a school like that. Maybe IU, but I really think Indiana University has lost all of it's prestige in college basketball. Hardly anyone under the age of 35 remembers them as anything but bad. I have a feeling Calipari might be in trouble with infractions again or that Kansas might get sick of Bill Self losing to scrub teams in the tourney, aside from their championship year.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Duke, UNC, UK, KU, UCLA(?) (and don't laugh, there would be a lot of prestige in bringing THAT program back)... a school like that. Maybe IU, but I really think Indiana University has lost all of it's prestige in college basketball. Hardly anyone under the age of 35 remembers them as anything but bad. I have a feeling Calipari might be in trouble with infractions again or that Kansas might get sick of Bill Self losing to scrub teams in the tourney, aside from their championship year.

lol, no chance UK or KU willingly changes coaches...cash cow's, right there.

Steven's best hope may be that Cal is sanctioned so harshly after this season he says, "to hell with it, I'mma go coach the Brooklyn Nets."

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, no chance UK or KU willingly changes coaches...cash cow's, right there.

Steven's best hope may be that Cal is sanctioned so harshly after this season he says, "to hell with it, I'mma go coach the Brooklyn Nets."

I wouldn't say "no chance" so fast. The fan bases, and more importantly the powerful alumni, help force changes at programs such as these. My brother-in-law, UK grad, still with many connections there, blah blah, already said that a lot of Kentucky people aren't happy with Calipari, given his reputation and the fact that he gets to root for star players for 1 year and that's it. Go to a Kansas message board. Bill Self isn't the most popular person there. Kansas grads don't like not going to the Final 4 every year. Bill Self has 7 years and 1 Final 4.

And NC State? Rofl. That's a joke. Stevens is for real.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say "no chance" so fast. The fan bases, and more importantly the powerful alumni, help force changes at programs such as these. My brother-in-law, UK grad, still with many connections there, blah blah, already said that a lot of Kentucky people aren't happy with Calipari, given his reputation and the fact that he gets to root for star players for 1 year and that's it. Go to a Kansas message board. Bill Self isn't the most popular person there. Kansas grads don't like not going to the Final 4 every year. Bill Self has 7 years and 1 Final 4.

And NC State? Rofl. That's a joke. Stevens is for real.

I never said I thought he'd go to NCSU, just said they'd throw him an offer immediately after the game.

And again, NO CHANCE UK or KU makes a change right now.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over/Under on whether the winning team has 50 points?

I say... over, 52 points.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This game is awful to watch.

Okay, from now on, everyone that comes to college has to stay 3 years.

Shew, glad that's done.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
This game is awful to watch.

Okay, from now on, everyone that comes to college has to stay 3 years.

Shew, glad that's done.

That would be fine as long as you let them go stright out of HS to the NBA. Funny thinh is most of the players in the NAT title game are upperclassman.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
at the end of the first half, i was hoping for the over, now, ... under

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thats where the problem is the NBA (Stern) doesnt want to change the rule

Which completely baffles me...why he wouldn't want better or more-ready talent in his own league.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
7 minutes left, Butler is shooting 15%. And the defense isn't all that great.

What a pathetic game.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So uh, how was that blatant shove not called under the UConn basket?