CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this game exemplifies why the current one and done rule is a disaster

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
No idea... it was so obvious.

At first I was like wait, did that just happen, am I imagining things? And my roommate was like, no that definitely just happened and went uncalled. Good thing the refs can't keep Butler in it if they aren't even in it to begin with. :smug2:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you hear one of the players on the floor shout, "What the fuck?" when that happened during the telecast? I did!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Congrats UConn.

Someone unpin this.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, congrats UConn, I guess.

Shitty game in a watered down season. I won't say a watered down sport... yet. But the NBA rules are starting to effect the product on the college level, IMO.

And another shady bastard is rewarded.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nate miles is licking his chops as we speak

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over/ under a month before the title is vacated. :shifty:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Over/ under a month before the title is vacated. :shifty:

Just ftr, I was the official kiss of death this tournament. My brackets were awful, and I'm pretty sure I missed on every single bet I made on the tournament (indiv. game)...you know how hard it is to miss on every single one?

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just ftr, I was the official kiss of death this tournament. My brackets were awful, and I'm pretty sure I missed on every single bet I made on the tournament (indiv. game)...you know how hard it is to miss on every single one?

Well, I won one of my pools. Not sure what I win, though.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just won $150 in my bracket league. I was the only person to pick UConn to win it. Before UConn played UK I was in 41st and when they won I jumped to 2nd. With the win tonight, I win the big pot!

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's like you knew it was going to happen so you picked the opposite on purpose...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol fuck this shit

no more brackets for me

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to people who won $$ on their brackets. Great foresight.. or lucky as fuck, who cares.. you won!

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
This tournament was awful. I probably feel this way because my bracket was ass raped in the first two hours.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
I just hope they don't require guys to stay in school longer now. Fuck that. I want to see them play in the NBA. I'd rather watch a developmental or European league than the fucking tournament. I just can't stand all the dipwads that come with college basketball. I don't care about your brackets. I don't care that you went to Marquette. College basketball sucks.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just hope they don't require guys to stay in school longer now. Fuck that. I want to see them play in the NBA. I'd rather watch a developmental or European league than the fucking tournament. I just can't stand all the dipwads that come with college basketball. I don't care about your brackets. I don't care that you went to Marquette. College basketball sucks.

:flipa:

you know that college basketball is more popular(especially during march) than the NBA right?

and also you know that the tournament wouldn't have been such crap this year if players would stay....or they made some rule that would ween out the people who dont care about playing college ball at all and go to europe or the NBA right from high school....so then if you do come to school...you are required to stay 3 years.... the baseball rule bascially

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Butler had a fluke run again & lost to the better team.

But, their shooting yesterday was god awful.