***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

msadows

Liked Posts:
How did Allen go from zero 300 passing yard games his first 2 years to 8 this year.

Anyone who says they saw this coming is full of it.

He developed accuracy.

NFL QB's rarely do that. I can't really recall one that went from piss poor to nearly elite as far as accuracy goes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Uh oh, I struck a nerve.

Me making a joke about you setting money on fire isn’t me caring about your money. It’s me making fun of someone thinking Mitch was capable of winning league mvp.

Thats cute.

There is a difference between thinking it will happen and placing a fun bet.

There is a reason it was 60/1. I did not think he was going to win MVP, I thought he had a chance, however. Evidently a ton of other people did too, since the odds were enticing to them.

Kind of like how I placed money on Zach to win MVP at 250/1 this season. He has nearly zero shot, realistically, but hey, fuck it.

Once again, sorry that you don't have the disposable funds to entertain yourself during the football season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Brian Daboll

Daboll's been there since he was drafted, tho.

His accuracy was complete ass until this year.

I've never seen such a turnaround from a quarterback as far as accuracy in a one year span. It truly is remarkable. He went from being more inaccurate than mitch to being one of the more accurate QB's in the league.

That just doesn't happen. Good for the Bills tho, they deserve a win.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo is guarding the edge against Jackson, while Baltimore allows Josh to get to the edge. That's the difference right now.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Gap discipline and contain are vital against Baltimore but it doesn't mean jack if you don't have the athletes to match up. The Bills do.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He doesn't seem to notice the zone. Short passes are open but he keeps running right into the defense.

EXACTLY !!!
Roman needs to go with short quick passes like Alabama's OC Steve Sarkisian did vs OSU

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I can't watch right now. Is Roman ignoring the short passes or is Jackson not changing up the run to a short throw option? I know it's difficult to say for sure but there are usually clues as to Jackson's presnap pointing and actions indicating change-ups.