***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thats cute.

There is a difference between thinking it will happen and placing a fun bet.

There is a reason it was 60/1. I did not think he was going to win MVP, I thought he had a chance, however. Evidently a ton of other people did too, since the odds were enticing to them.

Kind of like how I placed money on Zach to win MVP at 250/1 this season. He has nearly zero shot, realistically, but hey, fuck it.

Once again, sorry that you don't have the disposable funds to entertain yourself during the football season.
LMAO. Incredible.

Great logic. I think you're dumb, so i must be poor.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't watch right now. Is Roman ignoring the short passes or is Jackson not changing up the run to a short throw option? I know it's difficult to say for sure but there are usually clues as to Jackson's presnap pointing and actions indicating change-ups.
Awful hard to throw a pass when a qb sweep is called

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I can't watch right now. Is Roman ignoring the short passes or is Jackson not changing up the run to a short throw option? I know it's difficult to say for sure but there are usually clues as to Jackson's presnap pointing and actions indicating change-ups.

Roman IS ignoring the short passes

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That read option killed the drive. Short passes are what's needed for the ravens.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If I controlled the Ravens and if they loose....I'd fire Roman. He's unprepared for $$$ playoff football and he's not making IN GAME offensive ajustments

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe these quarterbacks can't perform against a good defense in a big game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is windy but both these QBs have played poorly

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If I controlled the Ravens and if they loose....I'd fire Roman. He's unprepared for $$$ playoff football and he's not making IN GAME offensive ajustments
Your boy Lamar can’t throw.

He's not "my boy". I'm just analyzing the game and using my knowledge as to what in game adjustments should be made by Roman. The Bills have made the adjustments.....they're gonna attack with the no back offense and damn the run