Lamar Jackson might be on the trading blocks after this game

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tyler Huntley. Not drafted and signed by the Ravens. He's Lamar2. Not saying he's gonna set the league on fire but our QB that wasn't drafted is fucking Tyler Bray. This is first time I've seen Huntley....he might be better than any QB on the Bears. Certainly better than Bray.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This bills vs ravens game reminds me of when cutler got hurt in the nfc champ game tough luck

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Go with short quick passes. stop with jet sweeps. Former Bear Leslie Frazier is going all out with blitz. Roman has to adjust to quick passes . The regular season run-pitch stuff is NOT working. See the discussion below

>>>>>> #235 and >>>>> #226

Umm Jackson is not reading the short pass. CC has noted that a few times especially when they blitzed.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Tyler Huntley. Not drafted and signed by the Ravens. He's Lamar2. Not saying he's gonna set the league on fire but our QB that wasn't drafted is fucking Tyler Bray. This is first time I've seen Huntley....he might be better than any QB on the Bears. Certainly better than Bray.

I thimk the problem 2nite was bad play call selection by Roman. The play calling was very predictable.
Plus Roman waits til the Ravens are down 14pts to go up tempo. Roman sux.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Umm Jackson is not reading the short pass. CC has noted that a few times especially when they blitzed.

Roman wasn't calling the short quick pass. Like Nagy, Roman was calling long developing pass plays. Without hot routes. Plus those wr's weren't getting separation. I've watched several Ravens games and it's a recurring theme.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
It makes me sick to say this, but at the level Rodgers and co. are playing right now I think the only team built to beat them is KC in a shootout. Maybe Bucs if everything goes right for them. Really hoping to see Rodgers retire with only 1 ring.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lamar Jackson, who actually won a league MVP, has played 5 postseason games, and has pretty much been bad to awful in every one of them.

He had one with over 350 yards passing, but in it had 26 incompletions and 2 INTs and a terrible rating.

His accuracy is astonishingly bad when pressured and he isn't able to run away from it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lamar Jackson, who actually won a league MVP, has played 5 postseason games, and has pretty much been bad to awful in every one of them.

He had one with over 350 yards passing, but in it had 26 incompletions and 2 INTs and a terrible rating.

His accuracy is astonishingly bad when pressured and he isn't able to run away from it.
Has he been in 5? Doesn't feel like it. Pretty alarming stuff though. Its definitely fair to start calling him out on his post-season performances though. I know people were hesitant last year but the sample size is growing to the point of concern.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

As a QB he's a good RB

greg23

Liked Posts:

He's a bottom 5 thrower of the football in the pocket

As soon as he looses his legs he'll be pretty worthless

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
“The Browns need to rely on their offensive line”....left tackle is on the ground hurt after 1 play. Ohhhh boy.