Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
How come every sideline when a turnover happens points in the direction the defender should go? Like is it celebration or is it because in the past a defender actually ran the wrong way?
I remember a video on YouTube of a Gikings defender running to the opposite end zone lmao

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How come every sideline when a turnover happens points in the direction the defender should go? Like is it celebration or is it because in the past a defender actually ran the wrong way?
I remember a video on YouTube of a Gikings defender running to the opposite end zone lmao

Fog of war, man

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Saints lose, it simply just doesn't get old watching it happen

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i tried. i really did. i tried to ready this board during other games but it's just too much negativity and self loathing.

see you guys next season. maybe we get a better QB and OL and maybe Mitch gets a gig as a backup elsewhere. it could be good for both him and us.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i tried. i really did. i tried to ready this board during other games but it's just too much negativity and self loathing.

see you guys next season. maybe we get a better QB and OL and maybe Mitch gets a gig as a backup elsewhere. it could be good for both him and us.
Ready the board for what? Do you mean read? If so, sorry man. Maybe go on Facebook and find some more optimistic fans who like mediocrity.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
14 Conference Championship Games for Brady. Lol. He has missed the playoffs 3 times in his career.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I can’t believe we couldn’t beat this team
The difference in this game is the Bucs were able to capitalize off the Saints mistakes by scoring touchdowns. The Bears dropped a TD pass and had multiple opportunities to force turnovers on D.