***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hill or Winston? Who starts for the Aints next season?

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Chicago needs a lineman like #66 from TB. That dude had been a monster in this game today. Watching that Anzalone douche get smoked by #66 time and time again today just put a smile on my face.

There isn't a defense in the league that I dislike more than that trash from New Orleans.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bucs have always been the most likely team to beat GB in the playoffs. The Saints would have had no shot with Brees' noodle arm in the cold. You don't beat the Packers with finesse, you beat them by being more physical, which is what the Bucs did in the last matchup.

They've got a good enough defense to force turnovers, and a potent enough offense to win a shootout, if need be. Ronald Jones is going to need to have another big game. I'm so used to seeing teams demoralize the Packers on the ground in the playoffs. I think that's the recipe for success.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago needs a lineman like #66 from TB. That dude had been a monster in this game today. Watching that Anzalone douche get smoked by #66 time and time again today just put a smile on my face.

There isn't a defense in the league that I dislike more than that trash from New Orleans.
Yeah they’re a bunch of cocky douchebas. Secondary especially. I rarely like to see a player get injured but was happy when 22 went down.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts: